i've blocked 1 person. I don't know why, but i remember she was annoying the shit out of me. like i would comment and then she'd make like 7 comments before i'd respond. and before i could address all her posts, she'd make like 10 more comments. i was like, i'm done.
Don't know exact numbers but around 100 girls and 21 guys. I only block for a reason. Girls have been the worst at bullying me and harrassing me on here that is why I have mostly girls blocked. However, at the same time I have about 5 times more female followers than male followers so there seems to be a lot of girls that like what I say to. Maybe the ones that follow me like the fact I am strait to the point.
I have 5 people blocked, all males. Here are the reasons I blocked each one of them:
1) Thought I was bullshitting when I said that I've had threesomes before with no valid reason to assume that I'm bullshitting, when I faced him, he started getting annoying.
2) I said something about being equal to women -I believe that was it?- and this guy just commented saying "you're an idiot".
3) We were in a heated debate about religion, he felt like continuing calling me offensive names despite warnings.
4) He answered a question about dating Muslims and his answer was similar to "I'm not into suicide bombers" when I accused him of having prejudice, he messaged me saying something similar to not talk shit if I can't back it up in real life.
5) Some 14 years old girl asked a question similar to "where do you like to be kissed?" and his answer was "my penis" and when I confronted him he was like "I didn't ask her to kiss my penis, I said I like to be kissed on my penis" I have a different perspective, you can't joke about your penis to a 14 years old girl... that's just wrong. Especially if you're way older than 14...
I've blocked 3. I'm one of the more argumentative types, but I don't believe in silencing others simply because I disagree with them, however tempting it may be. I'm prone to faults and fallacy. It's good to have those "enemies" there to point it out when I am.
I do not want to be like some of the people here and be surrounded by an echo-chamber of my own fights. I don't seek the path of least resistance.
About once or twice a week people, usually always guys, try to start a fight with me. So I dance around with them for a bit lol and then block them. Based on my profile pics, I'm a lightning rod for judgy, sordid haters. But oh well!
at the moment i have 41 blocked. I'm not sorry. u have the antagonistic, the ones who personally attack u and ur family without knowing u, the people who literally have nothing better to do than stir up shit, people who are absolute creeps. . all sorts of people. given the time I've been here, I've felt i had to do this to keep my sanity. the feature is there, so imma use it.
note: i do unblock some from time to time, just to start over.
I will block anyone that is highly offensive to me or others. I will also block someone that I get in a heated argument with as a way to make myself stop replying to the things the other person said. I won't just block someone who disagrees with me, but if the argument turns nasty I will. That's happened once. I don't normally get heated unless it's something I am extremely passionate about.
I haven't gotten any sexual related messages, but I probably would block them if they kept trying. If they just said one thing, I'd just delete the message and ignore. But if they keep saying stuff I'd block.
Three Good Reasons of your own Seasons, @Ginnyweasely97, and for this, I Commend you. Sometimes you have to do this, whether you like it or not. Many on here, dear, may not Agree but as wise as an ol owl that I think that I am, I find it Best from the Rest. Good luck. xx
2 people for being inappropriate and overly pushy with their opinions. It is fine to say it when you have something to day, but to force it and turn the other opinion's owner to undermine the asker is just plain rude and tasteless
Probably a few, I don't really block people unless they do kinda what you said, sexual messages, rude comments (got one yesterday and i reported it) and some were arguments that had no backup evidence.