I have 5 people blocked, all males. Here are the reasons I blocked each one of them:
1) Thought I was bullshitting when I said that I've had threesomes before with no valid reason to assume that I'm bullshitting, when I faced him, he started getting annoying.
2) I said something about being equal to women -I believe that was it?- and this guy just commented saying "you're an idiot".
3) We were in a heated debate about religion, he felt like continuing calling me offensive names despite warnings.
4) He answered a question about dating Muslims and his answer was similar to "I'm not into suicide bombers" when I accused him of having prejudice, he messaged me saying something similar to not talk shit if I can't back it up in real life.
5) Some 14 years old girl asked a question similar to "where do you like to be kissed?" and his answer was "my penis" and when I confronted him he was like "I didn't ask her to kiss my penis, I said I like to be kissed on my penis" I have a different perspective, you can't joke about your penis to a 14 years old girl... that's just wrong. Especially if you're way older than 14...