How many people have you blocked on here and what for?

I am probably in the minority but I have blocked 11 people. Some for saying something highly offensive to me, others for sending me sexual related messages, and others just for being highly annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• i've blocked 1 person. I don't know why, but i remember she was annoying the shit out of me. like i would comment and then she'd make like 7 comments before i'd respond. and before i could address all her posts, she'd make like 10 more comments. i was like, i'm done.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think like three. People who kept posting things that bummed me out and I just didn't want to see their stuff as much. And someone who messaged me super creepy stuff.

What Guys Said 26

• Don't know exact numbers but around 100 girls and 21 guys. I only block for a reason. Girls have been the worst at bullying me and harrassing me on here that is why I have mostly girls blocked. However, at the same time I have about 5 times more female followers than male followers so there seems to be a lot of girls that like what I say to. Maybe the ones that follow me like the fact I am strait to the point.

• I have no regrets in blocking the girls I have as they have all been bullies in some way. I notice there is 1 girl that has commented on your question that blocks for no good reason though.

• sure go ahead

• Ahhh you will have to PM me you are set to messages from people you follow only.

• I have 5 people blocked, all males. Here are the reasons I blocked each one of them:

1) Thought I was bullshitting when I said that I've had threesomes before with no valid reason to assume that I'm bullshitting, when I faced him, he started getting annoying.

2) I said something about being equal to women -I believe that was it?- and this guy just commented saying "you're an idiot".

3) We were in a heated debate about religion, he felt like continuing calling me offensive names despite warnings.

4) He answered a question about dating Muslims and his answer was similar to "I'm not into suicide bombers" when I accused him of having prejudice, he messaged me saying something similar to not talk shit if I can't back it up in real life.

5) Some 14 years old girl asked a question similar to "where do you like to be kissed?" and his answer was "my penis" and when I confronted him he was like "I didn't ask her to kiss my penis, I said I like to be kissed on my penis" I have a different perspective, you can't joke about your penis to a 14 years old girl... that's just wrong. Especially if you're way older than 14...

• I've blocked 3.
    I'm one of the more argumentative types, but I don't believe in silencing others simply because I disagree with them, however tempting it may be.
    I'm prone to faults and fallacy. It's good to have those "enemies" there to point it out when I am.

I do not want to be like some of the people here and be surrounded by an echo-chamber of my own fights. I don't seek the path of least resistance.

• So far I have blocked just 1 person. The reason was that person was highly judgmental towards me, there was no attempt made by that person to try to understand as to what I was saying

• About once or twice a week people, usually always guys, try to start a fight with me. So I dance around with them for a bit lol and then block them.
    Based on my profile pics, I'm a lightning rod for judgy, sordid haters. But oh well!

• maybe 1

• So far, a "women can do no wrong" feminist, and an "alpha" male, the thought of either makes my skin crawl.

• 3 cuz they blocked me 1st ^_^

• I don't block, people block me!
    I can be annoying to some and I'm aware.

• I've blocked currently 2 people. I had more but they deactivated and get automatically removed. I usually block only if they start insulting me and big trolls

• 5 or so... For being offensive, pedantic, ignorant or just straight up dumb and annoying.

• People who have to get the last word when it's obvious they aren't even reading get blocked.
    People who use insults get blocked

• None... had some disagreements but I would never block them unless they were completely offensive.

• However, I am the type of guy who can admit when he was wrong. That is how we learn.

• Only 1 person and that's because they messaged me saying they were a lesbian model and asked if She could email me pictures from her latest lingerie shoot for an opinion

• I've blocked zero people.

• About 18 because they. were. so negative and rude

• I have blocked 0 people over here.

• I haven't blocked anyone.

• I have blocked 1 person cause he was being a real dick.

• Four girls so far, one for being a man hater, however she got round it because i posted an anonymous question which allows blocked users to post. She trolled on there.

• 0. Nobody has really bothered me on here

• power of the cold shoulder.

• although i'm aware of two people that have blocked me rjgravytrain (sp?) and thewanderingme. bless their hearts.

• a few girls and a few boys

• I've blocked none cause people don't offend me usually

• No one:)

• None... nobody talks to me! wahhhh

What Girls Said 27

• at the moment i have 41 blocked. I'm not sorry.
    u have the antagonistic, the ones who personally attack u and ur family without knowing u, the people who literally have nothing better to do than stir up shit, people who are absolute creeps. . all sorts of people. given the time I've been here, I've felt i had to do this to keep my sanity. the feature is there, so imma use it.

note: i do unblock some from time to time, just to start over.

• I have blocked 4 people.

I will block anyone that is highly offensive to me or others.
    I will also block someone that I get in a heated argument with as a way to make myself stop replying to the things the other person said. I won't just block someone who disagrees with me, but if the argument turns nasty I will. That's happened once. I don't normally get heated unless it's something I am extremely passionate about.

I haven't gotten any sexual related messages, but I probably would block them if they kept trying. If they just said one thing, I'd just delete the message and ignore. But if they keep saying stuff I'd block.

As an aside, I love your profile picture <3

• Three Good Reasons of your own Seasons, @Ginnyweasely97, and for this, I Commend you.
    Sometimes you have to do this, whether you like it or not. Many on here, dear, may not Agree but as wise as an ol owl that I think that I am, I find it Best from the Rest.
    Good luck. xx

• I actually Unblocked them and gave them a second chance and now, just have maybe One that I have blocked... No love lost again. xx

• Thank you for the upvote. xxoo

• One guy, because he kept messaging me creepy stuff

• I have blocked one person for harassment.

• 2 people for being inappropriate and overly pushy with their opinions. It is fine to say it when you have something to day, but to force it and turn the other opinion's owner to undermine the asker is just plain rude and tasteless

• I am on the verge of blocking one. He is annoying and got pretty much psycho when I wouldn't give him my number. He hasn't said another word after insulting me. Lol

Do people know when you block them? Sorry, new here!

• I got blocked by three people.

Two of them don't like me because I'm black, which is just... what?

One guy blocked me because I told him "okay" and supposedly downvoted him.

I blocked them all back because they ain't worth my time. Also I rarely block on here. I try to tolerate everyone because I'm too nice.

• I dunno they just kept following and hating me for liking girls.

• Probably a few, I don't really block people unless they do kinda what you said, sexual messages, rude comments (got one yesterday and i reported it) and some were arguments that had no backup evidence.

• 21. For being hardcore haters mostly, harassing me.

• I've just blocked one person on here. That user continued to try to talk about things I wasn't comfortable with, which I reminded him of repeatedly, so... he's on the block list.

• Hmm Im not sure maybe 6 or 7 solely because it was offensive and perverted.

• I don't block people.

• I don't like blocking people. You have to have done or said something really out of line for me to block you. That said, 9 people fall into that category.

• I've blocked 35 users. I don't regret it. Fucking creeps >_>

• One, he was harassing me with messages.

• Harry Potter should have married Hermoine instead of Ginny Weasely.

Lol there, I said something offensive

• Not only does that insult my love for Harry/Ginny, it also insults my one true love for Hermione/Ron.
      How dare you? :P

• I am pretty new here and I haven't blocked anyone yet so far. That might not last though.

• 2.

One blocked me first because she couldn't handle me arguing with her, but was still commenting on my question disabling me from defending myself so I blocked her back.

Second person was just a nonsensical idiot [highly annoying]

• I block guys who keep messaging me trying to make small talk. I know i'm bad X)

• At the moment I have 2 guys on block. Just for being creeps.

• I don't have anyone blocked on here.

• Zilch. I might block this one user..

• nobody

• I blocked @Omar5881 for sending pics of his cocktail sausage.

• I think I've blocked 6 or so. Known trolls mostly.