Do you think GirlsAskGuys gathers intelligence from all the polls and questions we generate and submits it to the CIA or something?

There is a lot of information regarding our culture here and wondering if the info is sold or exploited or used in some way by ivy league schools or intelligence agencies

• Yes
  • No
... champagne
California on the brain
she's got an appetite for no refrains
just verses, she curses as blood vessels burst in defiance
she made an alliance to the dark side of Hollywood
where everything looks good
so I treat her right as any other player would

Most Helpful Guy

• Demographic Data is sold to advertisers, that's a given. Marketers optimize exposure by targeting adds to appropriate audiences and that can be achieved on the internet better than any other media platform.

As for behavioral studies, it's very difficult to use our answers and vague profile descriptions to draw significant conclusions. You could correlate specific terms with age and gender perhaps. There aren't enough data points overall, whereas dating websites have a lot of personal information and track your activities through various data points.

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't think of it before but now you said it... O_O *paranoia creeping in
    LOL

• You've been deep in the pot again, haven't you?

• No that seems like a waste of time

• No, LOL, only facebook does that :P

What Guys Said 16

• Intelligence? Here? Hahahahahha!!!

• Oh yes we are under scrutiny. They want to know if there is ANY intelligent life here 😜😜😜

• Of course not...

• No, I don't think so.

• Yes, the CIA will be the world's leading authority on the issue of penis size! LMAO

• LOL no if the CIA wants information on any of us all they have to do is get it which they can do pretty easily.

• It's mostly useless.

• It's probably of more interest to advertisers than anything else...

• I'm an American
    I'm am out of the CIA's Purview and in the domain of the NSA
    The CIA's jurisdiction is outside of the U. S

• You know thats what pissed me off about the NSA tapping Angela Merkles phone (And before you go off on me. Allies spy on eachother all the time, Germany would do the same to Obama in a heartbeat and I guarantee they have tried Everyone spies on eachother)
      It wasn't the NSA's Job, thats supposed to be the CIAS Job and the CIA needs the practice

• I don't think the CIA is concerned much about GAG when there's Facebook, Twitter, Blogposts and tapping phone-calls...

• The CIA doesn't deal with stuff like that. That's the NSA. And they don't need GaG to actually send it to them ;)

• Yes they sold the poll "Which Kardashian do you like the most?" To the CIA for $1 Million. I voted Scott by the way

• That's good; they get plenty of misinformation, since majority of GaGers are libtarded minority.

• I think GaG created CIA and makes secret internet virus to make us register here.

• Intelligence might be the wrong word, but yeah.

• We're not allowed to comment on this question.

www.mooglyblog.com/.../...Blue-Basic-Ski-Mask1.jpg