Does anyone else treat the "ask a question" area as a diary?

I have found myself typing up personal questions to ask the GaG population, only to find myself feeling much better after writing out whatever was on my mind... and never actually posting the question. Lol.

This the case for anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm I actually answer questions to do the same thing. I'll vent how I feel about a particular topic or subject that's on my mind and I'll feel better about it afterwards. This website is like my place where I can just expel the bullshit in my life. I don't know anyone in person so I kind of don't care what people think of me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't ask many questions and the ones I do get around to asking lately are more for entertainment, purely out of curiosity or just for fun than being personal.

I do have a similar habit of making a lot of my opinions on other questions, though, seem like an excerpt from my diary. I'll answer the question, then often give an example of how I had done something similar in the past, in whichever circumstances, then how it all worked out well in the end. :P

What Guys Said 15

• I treat it as a potential portal to Hell.

• LOL. glad to see you're back palek :)

• Thanks! Glad to be back, too. ; - )

• Yes, I do treat it that way. I have not made a post like that yet. If I post it, I will ask others to share their similar opinion, or create a poll.

• No, I don't.

• Sometimes I write up a question and then withdraw it

• lol some do... thinking of the mostly female questions which tell the story of their whole life just to ask the simplest of questions xD

• Rarely, I generally ask questions out if interest, often triggered by things I saw in my environment.
    Though I must admit, always answering the questions of your followers can be interesting. You learn a lot about people :D

• Must research your personal questions now!

• lmao i don't post them :)

• Have you ever decided to keep a journal? so you don't run the risk of posting?

• i tried. i get bored of writing in journals lol. and i don't feel the need to write things out on a daily basis, just... sometimes.

• but a journal can be found. deleted thoughts cannot be found. i value that immensely. lol.

• So then what? you can always just save it on your email or whatever, there are draw backs to everything, the point i am making is is that it allows you to reflect.

• I generally don't even get to the writing the question stage.
    I'll be in the shower or something thinking about how I'd write it, and by the time I get out I've already decided what I'm going to do.
    I usually don't get a lot of answers at any rate.

• No 😂 I ask about random shit at school or work I think of

• Nopee i almost always post it

• 99% of the time my questions aren't person and are just for fun so I don't do that.

• I've done it a couple of times.

• Yeah pretty much

• @SweetHomicidalQueen uses mytakes as her online diary. =D

but yea i've ran into some questions where the asker just needs to vent or someone who will listen to them.

What Girls Said 9

• Nah all my question are my diary!

• Ha no because I wanna troll and the moderators remove my questions if i do so I can't feel better

• yes that has happened before but thats a sign though, you will benefit from a diary. It does wonders.

• Yeah, sometimes haha

• I've done it a few times! Lol

• Yeah I think this really helps with tha

• I treat it as an opportunity to ask things I'm curious about.

• Gotta get things out of my head somehow

• God yes. All my questions are 98% pulled from personal and current life situations.