Am I the only on who questions gaggers actual ages vs what they claim?

It just seems like many people on here areugh younger than what they say they are based on the questions and answers I've seen. It's mind boggling.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've kind of questioned a few too. There are some that claim to be in their thirties but act like prepubescent tweens, and there was someone on here who claimed to be in their late sixties but acted like an adolescent or young adult.

What Guys Said 13

• Everyone does it for their own reasons. I'm actually 12, but want to avoid the annoyance of hyperactive little motormouths with pimples and braces constantly bombarding me with photo's of their underdeveloped breasts. I figured if I said I was 60 I'd be safe, and it's worked out brilliantly!

• I'm immature plus I look 15 so that blows really hard because I can definitely be mistaken for one :( I do not show my immaturity in public unless someone is the same, they definitely have the ability to see through my fa├žade... hell one girl managed to see through it xD

• Someone just accused me of being older because I made a AIM reference lolol

• my age is real , i can send you my id card picture if you want ; p

• Yes I would believe there is a fair bit of that going on.

• I am 43... not embarrassed by it and actually love my age right now. I hope I give answers that are relative to my age and maturity level?

• You make no allowances for personality and maturity level. You have a stringent and very uniform idea in your head about how everyone should act.

• Thank you for explaining how my mind works. I never would have imagined that someone else could tell me better than I myself could figure out. Especially a highly trained professional whom I know so well like yourself.

That's not what the **** I meant. I'm not sayING they are lying. I'm not saying thay people can't ask questions that seem a bit young for them. I'm NOT asking this in a bad way. Just out of simple ******* curiosity I wanted to know if someone else got that vibe too.

It's the INTERNET! !! People lie all the time!

• Legitimately because I just wanted to know if other people thought the same way. And if it's not hurting anyone, does it much matter why

• No it's fine. I don't have any answers, But hopefully somebody does.

• I have questioned my age too. I think I'm really like around 19 years old if only can convince everybody else of this.

• I'm about ancient old apparently

• I don't pay attention to the posted ages, just to the quality of the commentary.

• I'm 17 and i think I talk like 17 😶
    by the way who are you?

• No, GAG has my real age.

• Nope welcome to the family lol

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, some people do choose the wrong ages.
    However some people are very un-experienced for their ages.
    Usually people have a age in mind , where they expect a certain experience level, but those who were sheltered, anti-social, career focused will not have the same experience as someone who mixes around crowds, goes out all of the time, and maintains a very actively social life.
    I've been able to advise those double my age on certain issues one would "expect" them to know.
    Age doesn't necessarily define ones experience level.

• I don't really care. My age is incorrect on here, but not on purpose. I have no qualms about telling people what my actual age is. I'm not trying to hide it.

• Nothing is real in Internet

• It's because there are people here who don't take us seriously and since they are fucking Gods (apparently) they like to act as if we are idiots 👌

• I'm actually 14 though lol wanna see my permit?

• No you're not, this question gets asked all the time and I still don't understand why anyone really cares.