Why happens with anon users?

Let's say this user has blocked many people. Then s/he asks a question in anon mode and someone s/he has blocked answered. Can this blocked user answer or the gag system won't let you post even is the user is anon?

Omg aaaaaah what* what* what*

Most Helpful Guy

• Logically if you go anon your blocks should not work. Otherwise the user can know it's you via the block and you'd no longer be anonymous!
    I'm not certain but this sounds logical :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 3

• Someone who is blocked can still answer if you post an anonymous question.

• Gag sucks

• I'd like to know this as well. I only have one guy blocked, but I really don't want to be answering his question when he's anon. I know you can block for that post only if anon, but not block the person. I'm not sure if I'm blocked by people either, since I just answer what I want, and so far they've all gone through.

• You could always just not answer anons.

• @redeyemindtricks The thing is, sometimes their question seems like they actually want opinions. I am hear to offer advice. But then they use the same response saying they don't even want an opinion, and they are just trolling. You can't tell just by the question that seems innocent enough.