How long does it take for you to choose MHO?

I barely every choose MHO. 😛 Sometimes I get such good answers and can't decide, or the answers aren't MHO-worthy.

And you?

• Right away 😏
    8% (4)11% (6)10% (10)Vote
  • Couple hours 😒
    14% (7)15% (8)15% (15)Vote
  • Couple days 😅
    29% (14)31% (17)30% (31)Vote
  • Couple weeks 😰
    22% (11)24% (13)23% (24)Vote
  • Couple months 😨
    6% (3)4% (2)5% (5)Vote
  • Couple years 😲
    4% (2)2% (1)3% (3)Vote
  • Never 😈
    17% (8)13% (7)14% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|19

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the answers coming... if i get a very good answer right away, i give them mho instantly. most times the good answers will come later though.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I find this is the case with me sometimes, @RainbowFanGirl because I have a lot of Friends and Followers that it often makes it hard to Decide so I am Not Showing... Favoritism.
    However, I decided a long time ago, that if I would Post and Boast, I would Take Turns in giving MHO and this seems real fair to me.
    In Answering your Question here, dear, it only takes a couple of days for me to press a button on my own end, and I even get a few points I believe for Deciding on top of Posting.
    Good luck and love the new pix, cool! xx

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• it really depends on question, after looking at this poll i will wait longer (i usually wait a couple hours or a day)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'll just give MHO to get G@G to stop sending me messages to pick MHO. I find that annoying; it's like a little kid asking "are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

2|0
    0|0
  • Couple days or never.
    Some questions should never have a most helpfull, other questions i never got answers i found that great. I am not picking the most helpful between two quick answers that don't even answer anything at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I said B - Around 24 hours

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I haven't posted too many questions here but whenever I did I waited for at least 2-3 days before I chose one.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only until I see the right one

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't do it until I get the notification.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually whenever GAG gripes at me to pick one, or else they might pick an answer I don't like as much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Day or two. Or sometimes i get lazy and wait a week

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to wait a couple of days...

1|0
    0|0
  • The system autoselects an MHO after 30 days.

I tend to get back to them at 29 days at the latest.

0|0
    0|0
  • When ever GAG emails me that i need to choose one

1|0
    0|0
  • About 24 hours later

0|0
    0|0
  • Right away or couple of hours unless If I get less than 4 answers then I must wait until after a day... Ohhh I hate it when i have to wait.

0|0
    0|0
  • usually a couple of hours

0|0
    0|0
  • i gotta do this for my last question which had 100+ responses.. feels like work

0|0
    0|0
  • very rarely do i do a MHO.. just don't really ever bother

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been here less than 24 hours. I have yet to figure out what MHO really means besides what it stands for.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most Helpful Opinion

• And that is what it stands for. Besides that, what does it mean on this website?

What Girls Said 15

• Im the same. I barely choose it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I let my questions sit for like 2 days and then I select MHO. For a lot of questions I just disavow them lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever gag sends me a message

1|0
    0|0
  • I barely choose mho. I end up selecting mho when I receive a message from GaG. Sometimes I'm indecisive and other times there is only one opinion or two to my question, so I don't feel like I need to pick one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually choose MHO at the end of the day if I got lots of replies. But if I got no replies (or less than 2) than I let it sit for a week

0|0
    0|0
  • GaG chooses one for you after 30 days

1|0
    0|0
  • Until GaG notifies me. I'm really bad about it, but I don't ask a lot of questions, so it's just not on my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few days since it takes a while for questions to really circle around the GAG stratosphere. Only if I get a really REALLY good answer that is exactly what I was looking for (which is rare) then I would do it in a few hours' time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm too indecisive to pick haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly when gag sends me a reminder I scroll through the opinions and the user's I talk to like through messages are the ones I pick 😂😂 gotta look out for them 😂
    And sometimes I just scroll with ny eyes closed and land on someone

0|0
    0|0
  • Ranges between a few hours to a few weeks lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I depends on the answers. I usually wait for answers that I think are good to me. By the way, love your new profile pic 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually give a question a couple of days before choosing MH.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually about a day or so

0|0
    0|0
  • I give it a couple hours... sometimes a few days if there aren't many responses.

0|0
    0|0