How long does it take for you to choose MHO?

I barely every choose MHO. 😛 Sometimes I get such good answers and can't decide, or the answers aren't MHO-worthy.

And you?

• Right away 😏
  • Couple hours 😒
  • Couple days 😅
  • Couple weeks 😰
  • Couple months 😨
  • Couple years 😲
  • Never 😈

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the answers coming... if i get a very good answer right away, i give them mho instantly. most times the good answers will come later though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find this is the case with me sometimes, @RainbowFanGirl because I have a lot of Friends and Followers that it often makes it hard to Decide so I am Not Showing... Favoritism.
    However, I decided a long time ago, that if I would Post and Boast, I would Take Turns in giving MHO and this seems real fair to me.
    In Answering your Question here, dear, it only takes a couple of days for me to press a button on my own end, and I even get a few points I believe for Deciding on top of Posting.
    Good luck and love the new pix, cool! xx

What Guys Said 18

• it really depends on question, after looking at this poll i will wait longer (i usually wait a couple hours or a day)

• Sometimes I'll just give MHO to get G@G to stop sending me messages to pick MHO. I find that annoying; it's like a little kid asking "are we there yet? Are we there yet?"

• Couple days or never.
    Some questions should never have a most helpfull, other questions i never got answers i found that great. I am not picking the most helpful between two quick answers that don't even answer anything at all.

• I said B - Around 24 hours

• Well, I haven't posted too many questions here but whenever I did I waited for at least 2-3 days before I chose one.

• Only until I see the right one

• I don't do it until I get the notification.

• Usually whenever GAG gripes at me to pick one, or else they might pick an answer I don't like as much.

• Day or two. Or sometimes i get lazy and wait a week

• I like to wait a couple of days...

• The system autoselects an MHO after 30 days.

I tend to get back to them at 29 days at the latest.

• When ever GAG emails me that i need to choose one

• About 24 hours later

• Right away or couple of hours unless If I get less than 4 answers then I must wait until after a day... Ohhh I hate it when i have to wait.

• usually a couple of hours

• i gotta do this for my last question which had 100+ responses.. feels like work

• very rarely do i do a MHO.. just don't really ever bother

• I have been here less than 24 hours. I have yet to figure out what MHO really means besides what it stands for.

• Most Helpful Opinion

• And that is what it stands for. Besides that, what does it mean on this website?

What Girls Said 15

• Im the same. I barely choose it.

• I let my questions sit for like 2 days and then I select MHO. For a lot of questions I just disavow them lol

• Whenever gag sends me a message

• I barely choose mho. I end up selecting mho when I receive a message from GaG. Sometimes I'm indecisive and other times there is only one opinion or two to my question, so I don't feel like I need to pick one.

• I usually choose MHO at the end of the day if I got lots of replies. But if I got no replies (or less than 2) than I let it sit for a week

• GaG chooses one for you after 30 days

• Until GaG notifies me. I'm really bad about it, but I don't ask a lot of questions, so it's just not on my mind.

• A few days since it takes a while for questions to really circle around the GAG stratosphere. Only if I get a really REALLY good answer that is exactly what I was looking for (which is rare) then I would do it in a few hours' time.

• I'm too indecisive to pick haha.

• Honestly when gag sends me a reminder I scroll through the opinions and the user's I talk to like through messages are the ones I pick 😂😂 gotta look out for them 😂
    And sometimes I just scroll with ny eyes closed and land on someone

• Ranges between a few hours to a few weeks lmao

• I depends on the answers. I usually wait for answers that I think are good to me. By the way, love your new profile pic 😊

• I usually give a question a couple of days before choosing MH.

• Usually about a day or so

• I give it a couple hours... sometimes a few days if there aren't many responses.