Isn't bad that GAG have reduced the number of questions per day to only 3?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• This site have become really slow, not like i am complaining tho, my questions can always wait, however this 3 question idea is ridiculous. The "bandwidth" one user said below has nothing to do with gags profit. Ads are what helps keep this company afloat. Perhaps some 3rd party donors but beyond that none whatso-ever. I think it limits the average users ability so its a bad idea.

• oh i agree entirely with you. A major backfire of that policy is that this way they limit average users influence here, which may cause a reduced growth of GAG population as time passes, since the "old" users will practically dominate every question and ideas here

• Lol😂😂

What Girls Said 17

• No. I think it's a good idea. Some people get no responses to questions and I think it's a little unfair. I don't ask many questions because many times the serious ones I ask get blown off for the silly ones.

• This change was simply made in an effort to allow more questions to have more exposure time and get more opinions from users. A lot of questions seemed to be going unnoticed before so we thought this might help with that issue.

Your question here has a lot of great feedback for us though so thanks for asking! :)

• No. Considering Yahoo answers takes points away if you ask questions. Three question is enough for one day, plus you get points. I love it here on GAG

• If I am Not mistaken here, @Raven1990, I believe that the Ones who Ask the Questions get Points as well? Perhaps GAG Feels they Need to Limit the amount of Question Asking to 3 because of this as well.
    Good luck and happy New year. xx

• Nope. It's cut way down on the trolls. Especially the anonymous ones. I'm enjoying GaG MUCH more the last few days!

http://replygif.net/i/1528.gif

• nope, i think it's fair.

• Really?
    I haven't posted a question in so long I didn't even know that.

• I don't really care, for me it's still 5.

• It's a good thing.

• yes i hate it.

• i think 3 is enough

• I don't see the problem with 3 a day. How could some one come up with that many good question a day any how?

• i can do it easily

• I checked your profile you have been here close to 2 years & have asked 156 questions. That is about 1 every 4 days. Close to what I do.

• i have stoped here since 2013. Then I returned December 2015, so do the math

• Nope.
    Now people will think before asking questions.

• yasss
    my genius is now limited :O

• Since I don't ask a lot of questions, it's fine for me...

• Of course it is, So many ideas hit my mind :/

• No! I hate the spammers on "How do I look"

What Guys Said 13

• There is no fee to use the site so I am not complaining that they make adjustments to maintain profitability.

• but that's exactly the point. I cannot see why it's profitable for the website to limit the number of questions to just 3 in a long run. it will only favors the trolls and limits interesting question in the air, because only a couple of people here do asks nice questions here

• Actually, everything you are hearing is a guess, so don't rush to judgment.

• its an educated guess backed by 15 years of experience.

• I guess they are trying to cut down trolling but I think it will make this site feel even more slow than it already does.

• No. I've been here about a year and it seems to be as hard as ever to get answers to your questions. It's very good of them to act on that.

What bothers me is the constant repetitive questions. If I see "do guys like butts or boobs more?/do girls like short guys?" once more, I'll turn violent.

• I don't think so. I have to think that part of the reason is trying to get better quality as opposed to quantity.

• It's better because less idiots asking the same nonsensical shit over and over again. However, there's always a way to get around that as usual

• no, it's worser for the website since there will be less different questions for people here to answer.

plus, those idiots who troll can always create several accounts to ask more than 3 questions a day

• It's funny as I ask maybe a question or two a week. I usually just answer others questions. I haven't really noticed a big change.

• Less questions=> less Xper points, less costs for the site.

• None of the "guru's" "mods" or "masters" have a problem with it.. I wonder if them getting to ask the most questions has anything to do with it?

• Has nothing to do with it in my opinion. Take a look most of the gurus & masters don't ask all that many questions. Even yourself being close to a guru how many questions a day or should it be a week do you ask. lolhahaha

• They should let people ask as many because I don't think it has nothing to do with questions not getting answered. People on here will skip over questions by people who aren't as popular and that's why they don't get answered. Also Questions that are featured or selected by GaG are usually the ones that get posted on the live feed over and over again.

• you dude have just given a shot right on the target. that`s what i have realized too about those "gurus" and "masters"

• Not for me! I can't really think of that many questions to ask; and some of them, I'm too shy to ask.

• No considering these are the types of questions being asked. Most likely drowning out interesting shit. Also too much stuff that can be googled in 2 secs are being asked now a days.

• No, I love it. Cuts down on the pointless spam questions.

• trolls will always use countless fake accounts to ask spamming questions

people who asks interesting questions though, they will be limited here and gag will have less interesting questions on the air

• No, I think it's a reasonable way to stop people posting trivial nonsense.

• I think it's okay... I almost never ask more than 3 a day and I think if someone does it's mostly fun/silly questions which can day 1 or 2 days if needed