What originally brought you to this site?

Most Helpful Girl

• Google. Back in like 2009. Looked up a boy advice question and I'm here.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Some dumb ass asked a question that I had to weigh in on to make sure he knew how stupid he was. Now he knows.

• Google. Was looking up something totally inappropriate and hey.. now we're here.

• The amazon cards!

• can't even remember, but I am glad I found this site... it is just nice to hang out checking the posts and takes and get some support from gagers when feeling crap. I recon this is one of the best communities ever :) thanks guys for being here

• I don't remember , i stumbled on it 2014 but i desactivated the same day, they I remembered it out of nowhere last spring and remade an account

• Lol, asking a "Does he like me?" question on google. This site popped up and I've been using it ever since.

• A boob question.

• Boredom and boredom still brings me here every other day.
    Aye to the boredom!

• I have an attraction to a non blood relation and I wanted to read about other peoples thoughts and opinions. A Google search directed me to this site.

• Boredom. Too much boredom.

• A question I had, I saw it on google, I signed up, and BOOM I stayed here :P

• Can't remember exactly what, but before I was a member I used to come on here and read the sexual behaviour section a lot lol

What Guys Said 9

• Most of us googled some random sexual related question right?

• I had to ask a question to people. So, I googled "Ask questions to boys and girls" and this site appeared in the search results. I chose to ask that question on this site coz it looked pretty cool, especially the theme of the site.

• Initially... the though of asking women questions that I have always had that you would not normally just ask any woman that you know.

• eh I searched for something on google... not sure anymore what. ended up here and liked the concept of the site

• Searching random sex stuff. Like the majority probably.

• Seeking dating advice.

Now I'm just here.

• pure chance looking for somewhere to pass time in evening

• Dont remember, probably the $20 amazon card, lol

• I'd read online that only one woman in four has an orgasm during penetrative sex. That was so much at odds with my experience I started looking into it further and end up here.

Didn't help much but I keep it up while I'm working now.