Do you think that G@G censors too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think they censor too much. Posts will stay up as long as they're not promoting twisted topics like incest, violence in any way such as the one you made on genital electrocution, or controversial topics that will more than likely have no actual beneficial discussion to them and will only be a breeding ground for hate like religiously-loaded ones or ones about the migrant crisis.

If your post is genuine in terms of actually seeking advice, it'll remain up. As that is the point of the site in the first place.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I haven't had anything removed apart from two occasions:

1. Someone posted what I thought was a troll question and I replied by swearing and telling him to f**k off basicallly. The question was removed and then my answer was removed too somehow.

2. I mentioned something about my thoughts of suicide which is prohibited here (understandably).

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 3

• Yes and I can't speak my mind really

• Certainly does. There was a question yesterday about white privilege and leftists that was removed. It's sad that you can't talk about politics with freedom on this site.

• Yes and no, if you say anything that a girl does not like or condemn them your comment gets removed, but women are allowed to make grossly offensive comments about the mentally disabled and say terrible things regarding the disabled and their comments remain on site. Basically this site just like others site favouritise's women.

• I hear you, a question I posted about genital electrocution just got taken down :(

• You will be amazed what I've posted that has been taken down, things that contain no insults and cannot possibly be offensive, just simply condemning women when they do wrong or disagreeing, but offensive comments they post never get removed.