Some people on gag should be reported?

why do I find so many weirdos here and they are not blocked and their accounts are not deleted?
is this some trend for gag to have as much freaks as posible?

Updates:
I guess all the freaks got too sensitive and went on anon to insult me, nice.

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I think GAG is like a haven for asshole and creeps I think this site is just trash in general and so it attracts trash and bigoted ignorant people. that is why I am deleting my account it's a waste of time.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I've reported myself countless times, but no one seems to care!

0|0
    0|0
  • Go and report them then. No one is stopping you

1|0
    0|0
  • and what about hateful angry whiny bitches... ?

0|1
    0|0
    • depends

• oh you got it, nice. now go see the freak in the mirror, cause i haven't seen a more judgmental, angry, unpleasant person on gag.

• you must be talking about yourself then.

• I agree. Lets block you.

4|2
    0|0
    • said anon...

• chill babez. I'm just joking babe. I dont want you going anywhere else. ;)

• Depends on your definition of "freak"
    I bet my definition of 'freak' is different than yours.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If they continue to harass you or violate the rules, report them. If they get enough reports, their accounts can be frozen, suspended, or deactivated.

0|0
    0|0
  • there are guidelines.. and if they are breaking any rules then yes do report them

0|0
    0|0
  • Gawd I'm sorry 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 ill leave 😢😢😢 I don't get why I'm not blocked either

0|0
    0|1
  • "Some people"? Most people should be reported and banned.

0|0
    0|0
    • not all people are weird, some are nice to talk. but 'Some should not be here anymore...

• Anyways, reporting them is pretty much useless since the most annoying members are mods or popular users who are protected by their mod friends.