Why am I only allowed to ask 3 questions in 24 hours now?

Like a couple weeks ago i could ask 7 questions a day

now i can only ask 3 what's going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like they changed it probably because a loooot of questions go unanswered and they just want people to focus on answering a bit more. Also it kind of makes you choose more carefully what to ask about if you have a lot of questions on your mind.

• Yeah i found that out the hard way
      and i was just used to 7 questions a day i thought something happened

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG is restricting the number of questions everyone can ask even more now. I think it is to stop trolling and stupid questions. However, I feel it will make this site even slower than it actually and make even more GAGers leave.

• Ugg... Typos... :( I am sick of making typos. Bye I am going to leave now and close my account.

• I am not closing for that reason but because I make too many typos therefore too dumb to be here.

What Girls Said 4

• To stop trolls.

• Many questions were and are not being answered. They limited the number of questions users can ask in hopes of more questions getting opinions.

• well that kinda sucks i would at least want to ask up to 4 or 5

• I think it's because there's tons of troll questions and they want people to answer more since numerous questions don't usually get answered.

• think they should just bann the trolls or something

• No, but I said that if there's less people, then they have a lesser chance of clicking on the ads, and if you've noticed, some my takes are ads, so if you read it, or even click it, they earn the money.

• GAG thinks this is the solution to all the unanswered questions.

What Guys Said 5

• There was an upgrade during the week - They thought feed was moving too fast and some questions were being missed

• I seriously think they made that rule because of me lmfao. I got up to 7 questions a day and I was really pissing some people off. BRB sloots writing me essays in MLA format saying I'm a terrible person.

• ... exactly.

• 1 question a day or 2 days would be better

• Maybe the rules changed

• Yup, the rules have changed. Just recently.

• @Applefan1
      I don't think that was very smart

• Neither do I. I mean GAG has slowed down and been very slow a lot in the last 6 months. I feel this will only slow the site down more and make more people leave.