They lowered character count for opinions?

Did anyone else notice this? I'm just now noticing it's gone from 10 to 4 characters. Amazing. For all I know they did it awhile ago, I'm not overly observant.

Most Helpful Guy

• eh not sure what you mean. It still says 2500 characters for me... what do you mean 10 to 4?

• Like... for how many characters you're required to type out before you can submit an opinion.

• ah okay... eh never counted it so I don't know. but good to know, thanks :P

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I still thought it was 10 till I read this question - I talk so much I always exceed minimum answer by about 30 words LoL.

• If this is indeed true it's the only gag change that I like and endorse.

• So happy about that!

• Yes.

• True

What Girls Said 6

• nope, didn't notice. I'd probably be the last person to ever notice, considering how nearly all my answers (aside from this one -_-) are a paragraph or two in length. :P

• Yah you're definitely always thorough in your answers lol

• I noticed a few days ago.

• OMG THANK GOODNESS! -.-

• Yeah, I noticed that. I hit submit and realized I didn't have that many characters, expecting it to give me that notification, but it didn't. I'm totally fine with that, too.

• Finally!

• I never noticed but I am still fairly new here.