Do you care about your MHO percentage?

I like getting MHO but, most of the time I just say what i feel like saying. Some people wanna caress the person they are responding to but, I give them my honest opinion 95% of the time w/o being a asshole. How much do you care about it?

• Yes
  • No
  • kinda yea
  • kinda but not really
i care more for upvotes and downvotes + comments, but not a lot

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I did but not now because I see how it really is now. with people that had low MH scores, people making two accounts and then posting Anon and then give themselves MH and also there friends helping them.

What Girls Said 11

• I mean... getting MHO is like winning. And I like winning. But it's like winning at chess. Which is still winning but not like impressive winning... lol

• It's not overly important to me. That being said, this is the HIGHEST it's ever been since I've been on here. So that kind of feels like a little accomplishment.

• Well, I like when I get MHO. When I'm answering, I just try to help the asker and say what I think. And if they think that I deserve MHO, then great, if they don't I move on.

• It's nice to get, but it's not as if I'm expecting to get it all the time.

• not at all

• Not really

• No I don't care really. It doesn't really matter anyway.

• I would like to get to 20%. But besides that, no, I'm really happy with where I am.

• Nope don't care.

• Not much. I don't talk to many users on here enough to get to know the. And establish rapport. Sometimes MHO really just goes to the user the op knows the best or is more popular. I mean, i like using this site to give advice and answer and ask questions. If I don't have the highest MHO it's okay as long as I'm having fun

• Nopety nope. It's not like I have something to care about, I hardly ever get a MH so my percentage is very low.

What Guys Said 10

• I give a lot of opinions so I have to get a crazy amount of MHOs to change my percentage so it is not really worth my while worrying about it.

• If I get it, great. If I don't it's no sweat off my back. I rather dislike the folks that pander to QA asker to get MH.

• I seldom tickle the askers ears either I say what I got to say and if they find my comment useful that's cool I hope it helps answer the need at hand. MHO is cool but not so much why I'm here

• I have yet to work out what it really means in relation to the site. So far, i dont think it actually ''means'' anything really. More of a measuring stick - "mine is bigger than yours'' kinda thing.

• After all, i go anonymous 95% of the time so that makes the MHO utterly irrelevant!

• If I cared about it, every post I made would just just have to be me agreeing with everthing

• I don't care at all. All of my mho are from people that didn't pick one. xD Habitual troll.

• I just like to see it go up.
    But I hate it cause a bunch of retards have higher MHO %'s than me.

• I don't care :D

• I dont even notice my MHO until someone mentions it

• I kinda like Mho yeah and I like to have it lol