Who would be down for a Master/Guru/Editor Only Section?

Many forums have such an exclusive section. It would certainly drum up activity on the site, but, at the same time, I don't think it's mean because it's not obtained by actual intelligence but in an obessive involvement/long term investment in the site. It would just be a section of the site that trolls really couldn't get to unless they were really, really, really, really dedicated and, even then if you banned a troll master it's not like he/she can build a new master account overnight. I also think masters would use the whole site not just the private section for the fact that they obviously love the site to use it so frequently.

Thoughts?

• Heck Yeah #earnedit
    26% (5)21% (4)24% (9)Vote
  • Hmm... maybe #curious
    37% (7)11% (2)24% (9)Vote
  • Eff no #masterssuck
    26% (5)47% (9)37% (14)Vote
  • No :'( #itwouldhurtmyfeels
    11% (2)21% (4)15% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• they all already have privileges though.

Editors = get their takes promoted/featured more often
    Gurus = can ask 4 questions instead of 3
    Masters = can ask 5 questions

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I said B I like the idea of keeping trolls out and people joining posting 3 rate me questions then leaving but I don't like being exclusive either - A lot of good people not editors, gurus or masters.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• From your poll results it would appear the majority is for it or at least curious.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's such a pathetic idea. What would the next step be then? Pay to access certain areas?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe if they included a group chat. Problem solved.

1|1
    0|0
  • I just hate the anons man. Let's get rid of them.

1|0
    0|0
    • To be fair, anons are more likely to ask certain types of... iiiiinnnnteresting questions. LOL

Ya get me.

I suppose I'm just good at filtering through the obvious click-bait bullshit stuff. It helps that I'm a busy person.

• @redeyemindtricks you must be one of the dirty dirty anons

• Never posted anon. I'm filthy enough anyway, tbh. And, frankly, I don't even pay enough attention to manipulate settings like that.

• "It would certainly drum up activity on the site"

How?

0|0
    0|0