Hey Gagers! I challenge you to post a SELFIE Rules: no makeup, no edits or filter! Just your naturaul self. How many girls & guys can do this?

Ok ok i know you guys might see this question often but this is quite different because there's no makeup allowed! Or filters! Just your naturual beautiful or hansome face! Who's down for the challenge & whos bold enough to do it?

This is me lol the only pic I could find of me at the moment with little to no make up. I loooove make up and im pretty good at using it too! I dont have major insecurities or anything i just feel naked without it. In this pic im probably wearing eyeliner so I think I kind of failed the challenge. I'll probably find another one and post it in the update πŸ˜€

Hey Gagers! I challenge you to post a SELFIE Rules: no makeup, no edits or filter! Just your naturaul self. How many girls & guys can do this?Post a selfie πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rule 1. No makeup
Rule 2. No filter or edits
Rule 3. Smile ☺
Whoever gets the most up votes wins MHO!

Examples:

πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†These girls are naturally beautiful! They dont need makeup I feel a lot of girls hide behind makeup like these suprises below πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
πŸŒΎπŸ‘€πŸŒΎ
πŸŒΎπŸ‘€πŸŒΎ
πŸŒΎπŸ‘€πŸŒΎ
πŸŒΎπŸ‘€πŸŒΎ
People just love who you are!
Here some tips I use to enhance my looks to look more natural: Lipgloss, earrings, eyebrow touchup & a smile Thats all you need and you will glow πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Makeup is great but its good to love your naturaul beauty too... dont feel you have to wear it... sometimes i dont wear as much but it is a everyday thing for me so i need to work on loving my naturual beauty too! Dont let society tear you down you are beautiful as you are. That goes to men and women ❀❀❀

So post your naturaul selfie the guy & the girl with the most up votes wins MHO.

This is a postive πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘post so people dont change it to something negative πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

Nice fresh faces so far 😃👍

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 10