Do you ever have days where you just want to withdraw from everybody on here 🙇🏽💭 ?

#currentsituation
you know, where u wanna be around and do your thing on the site, but don't want to interact. Not for any reason in particular... or maybe for a reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I choose to withdraw it is not just GAG... it is from everything, nothing wrong being an introvert once in awhile and just getting some U-time-in, it's healthy! Brings clarity.

• Thanks for the MHGuy @justbanANNAz. I took the week off from all social media this past week. Was up north winter camping and snowshoeing out in the middle of nowhere. Helped a Bald Eagle out of a rabbit snare. It was an awesome week!

• no worries man!
      WOW that's awesome! sounds like u had so much fun! I'm inspired! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• YES. GaG is freaking toxic especially when you find like a pedo or troll account and you end up going through the depths of GaG to chase down all the posts. I also find that that can be when you find some really nice posts too though. Like someone will post something about cute animals or pretty shoes just when you need it and you can destress on those :)

What Guys Said 9

• yeah I felt like that recently. A girl on GAG offended me quite sickly and although i didn't care about what she said, I still got numb knowing that she was only 14 and saying all these things. I didn't feel like interacting with anyone on here just like you said in your question.

• Did you flag her posts?

• Ah! I think i know who you're talking about and she's a troll with multiple accounts. I haven't seen her around for a few days though so she might've moved on.

• @BellePepper I don't know... maybe!! I don't care anymore. I was just trying to help her, she is an idiot indeed. Well, may god bless her. lol

• Sure but everyone gets that feeling and those days now and then no matter were you are. And gag is unfortunately a toxic place at times, wether the people mean to hurt/annoy you or not on it.

It's normal and it'll pass soon.

• Yes I do have those days but more so because I'm not in a frame of mind to sensibly answer someone's question. Not because someone here has put me off or something similar :)

• I have days where I withdraw from everyone on here and at home all the time. I think it has become quiet normal for me actually I come to expect it.

• Yeah sure.

• I had 730 days like that! ; - )

• Yeah we all have days like that - Sometimes the stuff on site doesn't interest me and you just want to check your notifications - I find regular breaks, keep your interest picqued on the site

• Hm there are are times the gag negative energy is more than normal, which is always unpleasant. But no in general I just use gag as a funny time waster/breaks at work, so it's not a major piece of my social interaction.

• Hmm, not really.

What Girls Said 11

• So much so in the last month. This place can be extremely draining at times. Hence why I took a break. I've considered deactivating so much lately. The only thing that stops me is writing Takes. I totally get where you're coming from tho. I'd say just go about answering questions and all and keep the conversation short.

• Yes, I've definitely had those days where crawling into bed and being alone sounds like the best option. Do things you enjoy doing or that can make you laugh to bring up your mood. :)

• Not just purely being away from people on this site, but in real life also. I do feel that way, where I just want to be alone. It's just my time where I want to ground myself again and self reflect

• Yeah. I feel bad, of course, when it's friends. But usually on those days I just straight up ignore replies to my opinions.

• For real. Yes. The hate and unnecessary bashing gets really tiresome in here.

• Days I had a whole week like that a while back.

• Yes, of course. Look at my username ;- )

• Gag can be negative!

• I do to avoid certain people on here 😂😂😂 don't need no conflict

• Almost always. That's one of the reasons I use the anonymous feature.

• Yes, guess that's what you call time out, happens in real life too.