When you register on here or any other site do the admins know your location?

I need to know

Most Helpful Guy

• They can see your IP (all sites can see your IP) based on which they can estimate your location, but it's fairly uncertain. The only trustworthy data it gives you is the country, maybe province if the province is big enough.

http://ip-lookup.net look here, it tells you what people can see about you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so.

What Guys Said 5

• They can identify an approximate location based on your IP address. If it's not in their database then it's somewhere in their server logs (will be pretty hard to identify your IP from all the other IPs there). What exactly are you trying to achieve? Do you want to prevent them from knowing your location?

• They have your IP address

• maybe they do, but they couldn't possibly know mine. I am the most fucking best identity concealer here on GAG. 😂😂 BOO ADMINS!! BOO!! :P
    I hope they don't terminate my account after reading this. LOL!! As If i care... 😜

• Unless you use the right tools, I'm sure a user could figure it out. But what do I know? I'm not head of security.

• Yeah but you can of course conceal that if you really care.

What Girls Said 0