Have you ever been blocked by someone?

I literally just went to answer a question to find out I was blocked by the guy? Its seriously pisses me off because i'm never intentionally rude to people, I don't curse AT people, nor do I gossip or any of that shit so some people just randomly don't like me, but you know what haters gonna hate. -_-' So I decided to stop giving a shit, but vengeance will probably come to the guy. :-))
So how bout you guys?

• Yes i've been blocked (Its cause i'm badass and people can't handle me)
  • No I haven't (People just love me)
I'm losing more calories replying to all of these opinions then I would working out at the gym for 5 hours. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been blocked for arguing with people. Some people are just fucking weak.

• Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It is what it is

• That's the copout answer of all copout answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure thing! I've been blocked and I'm not going to automatically assume that it's because someone couldn't handle my honesty because I know I can be a vicious b*tch. ;) Some people are drawn to that fire and others are repelled by it. Some people end up finding a lot of warmth, comfort, and resources in that fiery nature, others get hurt beyond repair. So perhaps some people see that and are turned off. That's okay, I respect that decision.

Sometimes in life, we have to humbly accept when someone is not interested in our personality. You're young so something like that is going to sting but try to look at the big picture: being blocked literately means nothing. You're going to cross paths with so many people in this world who appreciate you and want to embrace you. The rest are just extras.

• I totally agree. You can't expect to get along with everyone in this world so why sulk over one meaningless disagreement. Shit's going to go down anyways :P

What Guys Said 48

• Only on one occasion was I trying to post something and it told me I was blocked or possibly I had blocked her she was anon - I didn't know what was going on - I have realised I was a bit over sensitive and I unblocked everyone - I have had no problems since I did that about a month ago - I am very middle of the road so it would be a surprise to me if I am blocked.

• I voted 'A' cause I've been blocked but not because I'm badass or people can't handle me.

There were times someone did it just w/o knowing it while there were times someone misunderstood something I said or there were times just because of my ethnicity / nationality or just that I opined on a question asked by someone much younger - all their errors or bad judgment.

Yes once I've been blocked for consistently not agreeing with an asker's opinions :D

It's all normal and in the game :)

• haha but its stupid how some people see disagreeing on a matter as an argument, because its the complete opposite, they can't expect everyone to share the same taste and opinions as them.
      You go though 👍🏼 I rank you badass.

• Mhmm
      And yay emojis 👏🏻 I thought I was the only one who frequently uses them. :P

• ha ha surely you aren't the only one who uses them young lady. Texts being so impersonal, these help in conveying to an extent what mood the text is in. Again perception beats intention most times and there are those especially those your age (appx my daughter's) that are rightly cautious about guys and older men who comment "hmmmm too many emojis' or the insecure who wind up stating "yeah be rude (I was being to the point actually) and then send laugh after that" lol

• I'm a badass and some less gifted people can't handle me. img3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../...on-000386-large.gif

• Yes I have.

Even when you are polite to people some people can't handle others having a different opinion to them. Also some people just block for no reason. I have found myself blocked by random girls before when I have never talked to them.

• Its so weird though.

• @VirginiaBeachBum well that just shows how immture she is dosn't it.

• @VirginiaBeachBum damn though. Its odd though because when I was 13, no one I knew including myself was ever like that. But I feel as if each generation of kids just keeps getting worse and worse. When I was 9 for example I wasn't even allowed to watch television, and now you see 9 year olds with I phone 6's upgrading their phones yearly. And its not even that much of a time gap.

• Lol you should go checkout my list on my profile. I might add that it's probably not even complete. 8)

• Yes, by quite a few people xD
    One time this girl messaged me, we talked for a while, and then suddenly she blocked me and couldn't message her again xD

Stupid people everywhere... xD

• im sure I've been blocked.

by who? no clue

• I have been blocked by, I think three or four people the last one was @Athletic mom. I thought she said something useful and I went to upvote her comment but it said that I wasn't allowed to, because either she or I had blocked one another I have never blocked anybody on GaG. And I'm not really sure why i got blockrd. I never have said anything disrespectful. I have for sure never send anybody in an inappropriate picture I have talked with many women about sex or different topics and it's always been a good conversation but I wouldn't let it get to you it's their opinion and that's ok. I move on. Dont let it get to you

• I try not to. :P
      But thats pretty odd. I sometimes upvote a comment if its funny or witty and then I see its a person i'm not very fond of an i'm like oh.. how do I.. un-upvote... -__- hmph. I don't usually hold grudges but there is one guy.. I asked a question and he tried correcting me on the occurrence I was asking about, I said no I'm sure this happened and he's like no it didn't you're wrong. Blah blah, but I don't usually hold grudges, and even a person like that I never block.

• Yeah, I just had an uber religious, slut shaming idiot who advocates genital mutilation and violence, and who doesn't apparently even know what his own holy book says block me a few minutes ago. I'll take that block with pride. :-D

• Yes, it used to be just a couple but the number of people blocking me has increased drastically it seems during the last days. I know who a lot of them are and all.

Doesn't really affect me other than there are times where I'm about to answer a question and bam! I'm blocked can't answer. Which is painfully annoying.

• Oh, it happens all the time.

• Yes @justbANNAnaz I have been requesting her to unban me, can you help me out so she unbans me and I can up vote her awesome answer's..
    Her answers are awesome and lock and key to my way of thinking..

• well why'd she ban you DD:

• @astrOnaut01 really didn't knew that, I wasn't on if them

• Thanks for the idea, yes a new account would work! Now sure if she will unban me, but my apology will reach her. YES!..

• I've been blocked and have blocked. I try not to do it all that much though. I have a dislike for intentionally rude and judgmental people. I also understand the difference between that and sarcasm. Only those that block me know why they did it and I really don't care. If I had to guess, it's probably due to a snarky remark I made and didn't follow it up with an Emoji or an "lol" because I hate using them.

• Yeah i've been blocked,
    Mostly it pisses me off because its in a heated conversation and they block me just after they comment so as to have the permanent last word.
    I blocked a few people then unblocked them a week later,
    I got into this comment thread and then my feed just kept filling up and I just wanted it to stop so I blocked them and unblocked them after a week or two

• Sure I've been blocked plenty of times, couldn't care less and I've blocked tons of people because I just don't have the time or patience to deal with morons.

• 👌🏻 Yes.
      I usually end up blocking just the pervs though.

• well, what happens on GaG stays on GaG 😂 she's much too sensitive.

• Tell me about it, this whole generation is nothing but a bunch of overly sensitive pansies.

• Yes, although some I have no idea why, dont even know who they are, lol! The ones I knew of were kind of blind.

• They block me because obviously they thing I'm stupid and I block them because of the same reason, lol.

• I have no idea where that "ass" came from.
      Sorry bout that 😂 It founds its way into my sentence.

• To many typos here, I make so many, but yeah what you said.

• Not yet anyway. I'm pretty sure its gonna happen sometime soon. Nice to be optimistic either way though.

• I've been blocked by quite a few.. why? Who knows..
    It's better they block me than trying to confront me most of the time.

• I've been blocked and it really isn't a big deal. It can piss me off if I've typed out a long ass response only to find out I'm blocked. That's about the only way it annoys me.

• My best friend blocked me on MySpace when we were 18 'cause I friended his first girlfriend.

Talk a out clingy.

Ja ja

• Damnn. 😂 Wtf. That reminds me of one of my friends who told me she thought my boyfriend didn't like me and liked her. I mean holy shit. People really can be clingy.

• I blocked you so I can't answer :|

• 5 people on here have blocked me. Haters gonna hate.

• Yeah, it doesn't mean anything to me.

• Same thing happened to me.

• I can't recall ever trying to comment on an opinion and finding out that I was blocked... I wouldn't mind it though.

• A few

• I've been blocked a few times. Some people couldnt handle the truth, some just didn't like my sarcasm.

• Yes, i got blocked by Jared____ today, I wrote a apology post but he removed it too by flagging it as nonsense..

He has his comment here too... LOL

• Lol no... who would block me?

• Nope, have never been blocked before but the day is still young!

• More from Guys
    18

What Girls Said 27

• Hahah of course. Shitload of times. I've gotten used to it. Obviously it's their loss 💁🏻

• Well, remember that question a while ago asking how many people like you or dislike you? I joined it and was scrolling through and about 40 people down voted you 😂 But yeah, they can't handle the heat. Of course its their loss. :P

• @KDA20 Lol, I do have a short temper.

• No I find you a very level headed young lady - You are way more patient than me considering the stick you get - To be absolutely totally honest I don't understand it - As far I could see you were just a young girl having fun though I have my suspicions that people were jealous of how pretty you were and how you seemed to get a lot of attention from people but to me that was because of your friendly nature. You may have been short a few times with people but who hasn't on site.

• yaass.
    I know of one guy for now.
    look what happened: he told me to pm him cause he doesn t have enough xper. I did but then fell asleep. Then when I wake up I see a few messages from him try to answer back and find out I am blocked -_-
    like wth... people forget time difference...

• They do 😂
      And oh my god where have you been all my life, I always use "YASSS" but everyone else is plain as day with "Yep" "Yeah" "Yes"

• hahaha I got your back giirl xD

• Yes, I have by three dudes. Two of them blocked me because I am black and they are most likely closet racists. One blocked me because I replied with "okaaaay" and he thought I downvoted him. Lol, whatever though. Blocked them all back.

• Lmao good for you thats what I do 😂👏🏻
      And yes i've come across a few people who 100% objectify women and consider them useless objects who need to be in the kitchen and then there's the racist fucktards. I don't even need to talk to them, if I see a racist, prejudice, or sexist comment I immediately block lol. Those guys weren't worth your time :P

• SO many people have blocked me lmao

• Its cause they can't handle you of course.

• @QuestionMan Yea thats just BS
      Feminists is that men and women are equal as in there are no traditional gender roles because that usually places the woman in the role of being courted by a man, a woman being in the kitchen or on her back and a stay at home mom.
      I'm an equalist.

• I'm an egalitarian.

• I've been blocked by at least one person that I know of. He threw a fit because I blocked him for harassing me so he blocked me back. I really didn't care.

• Ha don't let it bother you. Remember my favorite GaG GIFer question?

Some girl that was Xper level 1 replied "I have seen any yet" to my question and then blocks me. I was like WTF?

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...4d3db1625754494136a554.jpg

• Oh yeah. My block list is in the triple digits so I must be on other people's lists as well

• Yeah, I've been blocked. I was like 16 the first time it happened, so I told my mom about it XD "Mom, this bitter heifer said this, so I said this back, then she blocked me. Can you believe it." "Yes, yes, dear."

But I don't care anymore. Everyone has the right to do it, for whatever silly reasons.

• Lmao, I tell my mo practically everything and drag her through my silly life problems
      And you're right, but speaking of, a guy did just block me because he was telling me you can wash the down there area with dawn and i'm like wtf that can cause an infection you punaenae and he got all pissed that a 15 year old was using more logic than him so he blocked me. I won in the end anyways. :))

• Lol, punaenae XD I'm dying! You get em'!
      haha, lol, I'm sure our mom's are so done with this, haha

• I block people and I have been blocked frequently. The rape manual Take writer blocked me, and that was my crowning achievement.

It's a good feature. Helps to prevent harassment.

• Yup. That's happened a few times on here. And all of them are people I've never even interacted with.

• Yes 👍🏼 sometimes for no reason but I don't care
    Arpund 6 people blocked me 😎 sometimes I don't even know who they are, and I just want to downvote and find out they blocked me, I'm like woah lol how's that possible I don't even know the dude lol

• I don't think I've been blocked, but I'm also pretty new here. My stance on that though, is who cares? If they got offended at something stupid, then that is their problem and not yours. It's just the Internet and it's just a bunch of strangers who sometimes have weird ways of doing things.

• Not that i know of, there's still time though haha I've blocked two people though

• I don't know. How do you know if someone's blocked you?

• You kinda come across it by chance and then it'll tell you if you try to share an opinion on a question of theirs, reply to their opinion, etc.

• I don't think I have been blocked by anyone then

• All the fucking time lol

• Oh yeah, people tend to hate my open mind XD

• No but I swear, they just can't handle you and they probably have no idea what the fuck sarcasm is. Sad people. Their loss. 💁🏻

• 😂 I doubt its even that bad. I've seen so many perverted shitty guys on here who spam my feed with dirty fetishes. I'd like to see them being blocked by those who block you. c

• Usually girls block me.

• Yea, people are mad weird smfh especially on the internet. One time I got blocked simply for trying to help this dewd cause he was all depressed... he blocked me cause he didn't like my advice. I don't really block people unless they are very inappropriate or just plain rude which rarely happens however I do block the people that block me lol.

• Saame 😂 but thats extremely rude of him, if he didn't want your opinion he shouldn't have asked the question.

• I'm sure I've been blocked, but I haven't really come across what you have yet.

• More times than I care to remember.. Sadly the truth always hurts!

• Yes one guy blocked me for a difference of opinion another I don't know why. I can't remember ever interacting with him.

• Difference of opinion doesn't mean arguments! People need to get over it!

• Yeah I have. I've only noticed I've been blocked 1 time. Lol

• On here? Yeah, a few days after I joined by a girl that I'd tried to be nice to. I regretted it after that hahaha.

• I've been blocked at least twice that I know of

• Yeah twice, once because I rejected him (a 35 year old) and the other time I didn't understand why.

• Never mind being blocked by him - You should have reported him and blocked him yourself

• Well ew what a fucking creep for hitting on a minor, and after being rejected (which was obviously the smartest and best way to go) he blocked you.
      Ah the guy deserves a whooping 😂

• I know :/ Lol yeah he does! :P

• Yeah blocked by crush on all social media😔

• I block trolls, who only come here to piss people off, not aware of anyone blocking me but who knows and who cares i don't for sure, there are much more serious things to deal with in real life.

• Yeah, but I feel like GaG is kind of an escape from all the struggles and work and stress, therefore I actually enjoy to come across some trolls and some silly GIFs its a nice change from all the serious stuff for me.

• Hmmm i think there is enough rubbish to deal with in everyday life who on earth wants to engage in it here too... No thanks.