How do you use downvote?

I think a lot of people use it in a wrong way... just because u dont agree with somebody opinion doesn't mean its wrong. its just an opinion. I just use downvotes when people are rude or just making a bad troll or something like that. We are all diferent but he all deserve equal respect

Most Helpful Girl

• I up vote almost everyone. I only downvote someone if they're really rude. If they explain their opinion well, I up vote even if I don't agree. Asking someone to give an opinion and then disliking it because you slant agree is really immature in my opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• i usually don't give a fuck enough to downvote

What Girls Said 2

• I am the same way, I only use downvotes when someone is rude or inappropriate, or obviously a troll. Just because I don't agree with something doesn't necessarily make it wrong.

• I don't use the downvote feature. I just upvote.

What Guys Said 4

• It's pointless to downvote an opinion you disagree with. The point of this website is to get multiple opinions for a question, and it's good if there are some differing ones.

I will downvote for the same reasons you do... being rude or disrespectful or insensitive. It isn't hard to give your opinion without potentially hurting someone's feelings.

• I've asked a similar question quite recently. You can check it out to see the responses, if you want.

• I don't

• I have yet to downvote