Ever had a comment removed from this?

The question was from teenage girl going off on one over the use of white people using the n word and how whites were this and that, now from what I saw none of the white folk on the question used the n word at all and if anything the girl in question was borderline racist. So after reading her rant I decided to tell her about what it's like for people in the UK and how she would be ridiculed with her #blacklivesmatter stance, not because I am cruel or a racist but because our justice system is the pits! The n word is not used here if it is it's down to ignorants or from hearing the word from rappers. The fact I was sitting reading from a hissy fitted little princess that Ovb been wrapped up in bubble wrap all her life taking an online tantrum made me laugh at her, I'm white and I mean I'm pure white.. whiter than your underwear white and I've been made fun of all my life for it by other whites.. When tried to explain to her that no matter your skin colour or your weight or anything their is someone going to call you terrible names but you just got to man up and take it on the chin.. I'm catholic I've been called , an IRA LOVER, a taig, Fenian and sweeping paedophilia under the carpet also to go home the famine is over, etc etc.. when I told her id rather be called the n word over a terrorist or a kiddy fiddler she went don't be so ignorant this is about black people then must of hit report because she didn't have a leg to stand on.

Now I've nothing against black people or any ethnic group at all but is this were cultures collide in different countries?

I'm from Scotland our terms of endearment is to tell each other to *f*ck off* and call each other men's genital parts... so I honestly can't understand why people get so het up and argumentitive over a word... and if she came over here moaning like that she would genuinely would get laughed at and tell her to stick it up her lady parts.. not becaus we are bad terrible racist people but in a jokey * rolling your eyes sort of way*

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah couple times. Also didn't read your wall of text

• #blacklivesmatter and if you aren't American living in america, you really should butt out of that discussion.

• Sense of entitlement and everything to do with it.

• You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

It's about racist cops murdering unarmed citizens and never facing justice.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't had a comment removed in this context (that I know of) but I have gotten some shit for saying exactly the same thing you are saying.
    I'm also fed up will all the victim mentality and entitlement.
    For some reason it is national treason for someone white to say "mah niggah!" but it is perfectly OK for Black people to call White people "Crackers"
    In Europe she would also be ridiculed for this entitlement. We are far less PC than the US because, here, if you fuck up, you are stupid and deserve what you get. Regardless of your color or race.
    I'm so sick of all this "white" "black" shit. Get the fuck over it already!

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, sometimes it can happen, the comment must have violated some guidelines but I have never had my comment removed from this site.

• Haha, yeah. The Mods don't "get me". I didn't read your spiel, sorry.

What Girls Said 3

• Unfortunately, some people are really one-sided when it comes to race and similar issues. They think one way and refuse to hear anything different from anyone else. It's kind of ironic too, because when you flip the tables on them they automatically get defensive and say "well that's different" and completely close their mind, although logic and common sense proves them wrong.

• Um no, not really.

:\

• I'm black and don't give a crap about the n word. It's just a word that was made by white people. Boohoo. I don't use the stupid word and don't see a reason. To me anyone could be the n word. If anyone call me it thinking it'll offend me, I'll just laugh and call them one back. No big deal