Got blocked by a girl, just because I tagged her?

WTF? I didn't even say anything mean, all I did was tag her

Turns out it was a fake profile anyway, I'm done with this question

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Do you tag her often? Probably got fed up. I block dudes who obnoxiously tag often and the question or opinion is of no relevance to me.

• Are you that Dave who has been tagging alliecheergirl for millenniums now? If so, I'm not even surprised.

• Oh just another troll or a hater of the queen!

• What was the question? What did it say?

• Some people are weird like that. Who knows? Don't take it to heart though, it's just the Internet and if she took something the wrong way it's her problem, not yours.

• she's a girl

• I recently got massed tagged in multiple questions. Blocked almost everyone who did it. Sorry but I'm just not interested.

• Still waiting you say who the user is.

• Obviously she didn't want to be tagged.

What Guys Said 7

• was the tag in relevance to something insulting/offensive?

• Perhaps your reputation precludes you.

• I have a feeling there might be a backstory to this if not depends what question was about I suppose.

• Facebook I assume? Sounds like she doesn't want to be linked to you in anyway. Maybe she was more comfortable with an anonymous friendship? Maybe she has a jealous boyfriend or doesn't want someone to think you're dating.. Girls are weird man its ok.. make the pic your profile pic for a week (out of spite) and move on...

• Seems like she doesn't want to be tagged

• Yup they do it for no good reason, they just love the power of being able to block people and playing the victim. the also block if you argue with them, disagree with them, say something they don't liker and if they don't like what you look like. I got blocked earlier by @loofah, God only knows why.

• So when you tag someone, doesn't that mean you can post stuff to her page without her prior approval for other people to see?