How much time do you spend on GAG?

Recently, it's been every day

Also WHEN do you use the website. I like to use it at night before I go to sleep.

• Every so often, I'll spend a day or two in here
  • Once or twice a week
  • an hour a day (On average)
  • more than 1 hour a day (On average)
  • More than 3 hours a day (On average)

Most Helpful Girl

• At First, I was On More than I am Now, which is Why I have gotten as far as I have, @Telekinetic-Potato.
    However, Since this, I try to be here, dear, at least an hour or more once in the day to say "Hey" and to help Others in Need who may need it, and to Reply to any girl or guy in a Question I know I can answer and be helpful with.
    GAG can be Addicting when you first join. But in time, it becomes like Second Nature in One's own Strife and after awhile, just a part of their Life that fades like anything else does.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been on here for every single day for the last year except for just two days one time when I was in the country without the net.

And I usually like to be the most active in the evening - that's when there's more traffic here.

What Girls Said 10

• I spend the majority of my day on here. I don't post much, and I don't really voice my opinion often, but I like to observe. I've been slowly building up my knowledge on people's behaviors and personalities based on what I've seen them post or how they respond to other people's questions and takes. I like to learn about new people, and I just sort of hope people want to talk to me while I scroll around. I also post if it seems as if I have a good answer for someone who really does need help or advice.

• It's funny you say that because that's part of the reason I love this site. You really learn about people.

My favorite thing to see on this site are the good polls because some of them really blow my mind. Sometimes a poll goes up and it just makes a big, clear and astonishing statement that really makes me take a second to think about it and go "WOW"

• I log in like every 2 hours only to see nothing new is happening

• All the freaking time.

• I'm on almost constantly. #NoLife

• more than 1 hour a day (On average)

• I'm here sporadically throughout the day. I guess it'd be three or so hours at least.

• It varies greatly depending on the weather time of year & most importantly how bored I am. Any where from just a quick daily check to the whole day if it's bitterly cold or raining outside.

• Not, as much as before. But I'll try getting more often now

• Um, quite a lot everyday.

• I have only just started using GAG but so far a couple of hours a day... it is a bit addiction ing

What Guys Said 8

• I only come here to kill time whenever I pinch a loaf. So, I'm guessin' five to six hours a day.

• At least 2 hrs a day

• I would say quite a lot every day

• At least three times a day, total of 3-4 hours.

• Everyday and losst count of hours.

• For hours spread throughout every day and night. I've no friends or any other source of sociality...

• meh, only for the lulz... i do other stuff too, and am highly productive.

• People actually live here?