Can I change my name on GAG?

I did it once. Is it possible to change my name again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. In fact, there was a user who I'm almost sure you've heard of before -- @klaatu51 who REALLY wanted to change his name. He wrote myTakes on it, asked administration, and I even believe offered points to change it lol.
    However, he was stuck with his name. Now he is off the grid -- completely anonymous but still active on GAG.

Awhile ago, people were able to change their names, but it got confusing so they stopped allowing it. Now they are pretty strict about not changing names. You basically have to start a new profile from scratch if you want to have a new name.

• @Klaatu51 deactivated and set up a new account.

• @KDA20 Yep, that's what I meant by off the grid but still active. I know his account name but I doubt he wants me to share it with everyone 😅

• Yeah Those that know him, it didn't take long to work out

Most Helpful Girl

• No, the ability to change your username no longer exists.

What Guys Said 8

• No you can't. GAG don't allow name changes anymore.

• I don't think that's possible. You'll have to create a new profile.

• I am afraid not. But why would you want to change it? I think its very (cant believe I am using this word) chic.

• I've given the matter some thought, but I'm afraid the answer is no. Check back with me in three months. I'm expecting senility to set in any day now.

• Nope sorry lafemme

• You are correct - You could once but not anymore - I think it has something to do with tagging

• Nope your stuck with Fem

• What would you change it to?

• Maybe it's better to keep as a secret, i hope GAG still adds ability to change name.
      I still like my name here anyway.

• i was gonna make the name if you suggested it.. then hold it hostage.

clever girl.

What Girls Said 2