What you usually do when strangers messages you?

0|0
17|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually say hey what's up and ask what they want or why they messaged

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Most of the time, ignore them.
    I used to respond when I was still super new here but, as it turned out, 100% (yes) of them turned out to be either creepy or extremely boring.
    So, these days I pretty much only respond to people I've seen around and know that they're cool.
    Well, I may thank a random person if he/she complimemts me, but that's where it mostly ends. And I also may help with problems. But yeah, that's it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what they're messaging me for. Although, they are usually sexual messages so I just block them. If it's something personal in which they asked a question and I told them I'll be further of assistance, that's when I help.

Usually i just ignore the messages and they just stop a day or two after, seeing I have no particular interest in them.

0|1
    0|0
  • On here: answer because we're all strangers.
    On other sites like Facebook: ignore it.

0|1
    0|0
  • If on gag, and it was a " good intentioned " text then I will be friendly, if its with bad intentions I wouldn't be happy and then click " BLOCK USER " 😌 now if Its on my mobile phone I would ask who the person is

0|1
    0|0
  • I always reply unless they're being creepy and hitting on me

0|2
    0|0
  • I respond... Although I probably shouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm awkward, so I don't usually message back.

0|1
    0|0
  • On here? I'll usually respond if it's more than just a hello or if I recognize the username

0|1
    0|0
  • I just usually ignore them

0|1
    0|0
  • depends on what they say/want

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't answer

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually reply back unless they are being stupid or hitting on me.

:\

0|1
    0|0
  • read it, and reply depending on the message

0|1
    0|0
  • I will usually engage in friendly conversation with them. If they are rude or sexually explicit (I haven't had either of those yet, thankfully) I will probably just delete them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually reply, because I'm very polite.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually respond with "Hi" or if they asked a non perverted question, I'll answer them.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Answer them

0|1
    0|0
  • On here I read them usually it is a legitimate question - On email/facebook block

0|1
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • Talk to them, I love talkong to people

0|1
    0|0