Why do girls respond to certain guys on here and not others?

This is just something I've noticed occurring more and more on GAG. Whether it's answering a question or commenting on opinions, girls will respond to certain guys and not others. When an opportunity to start a conversation arises, girls will respond to some guys but not others. Why is this?

Most Helpful Girl

• That person might have had a pre-existing relationship with the man, prefers him to the rest of his comrades, finds him attractive, thinks he's funny or more. There are many reasons for that behavior and it depends on individual circumstance.

What Girls Said 12

• Because we have a preference for the talking skills of some.

• I respond if I know the dude, they said something that warrants a response, or off remember. Sometimes i check my notifications in the middle of the night and totally forget about it the next day :/

• Because 97% of the guys on here are tactless.

• But what's there to be tactful for?

• Depends on if their hot or not to me... oops sorry did I say that😂😂😂😂

• Maybe because they talked to the guy before and know him a bit already :)

• Maybe they're hot

• Maybe they don't want to talk to those guys

• Because some ask questions that are person or feels like gathering info to submit somewhere.

• Sometimes I just don't know what to say...

• I just answer what's on my feed. I don't follow all topics, so I won't see a lot of stuff.

• For me, it's usually based on the things he says.

• I respond to something that catches my interest. No so much the person.

What Guys Said 8

• Methinks it all depends on popularity. I noticed the popular high exp gagers are the ones that get the bulk of the attention from others.

• Maybe they know one another that is the only thing I can think off. I suppose just keep active and you will become known to more people and then they will interact with you.

• If it's something females want to hear and agrees with them, even if it isn't necessarily true, then yeah, she will talk to the guy who's satisfied her. And then other times girls' communication skills aren't great so they can't match the guy's. Although people like to say females are better at communication, that's not really true, we just think that because they have more to say, but having more to say doesn't necessarily imply better social skills or talking ability.

• Because some guys are assholes and jerks. And some guys develop a relationship with girls on here by being respectful and honest.

You get more flies with honey than vinegar.

• If you offend the ivory tower white girl sensibilities of the matriarchs, then you get blacklisted, generally.

But you may also be ignored for going anon (Anons hardly ever respond to their messages), being ugly, or asking a pointless question.

• Familiarity or maybe they're just hypocrites.

• Its popularity...

• because girls online are selfish, egotistical, jerks. Since they get showered with messages from pervs, they assumed all men are like this