What should the maximum amount of questions allowed a day be?

Recently GAG has been changing limits a lot.
When I first joined, I believe the question max was 5 a day then it was 7 a few weeks ago and now 3.

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked it when it was 5 - 7 too much - 3 too little

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the maximum age limit should be to 5

What Guys Said 3

• I'm good with 3, to be honest. Although, I think 4-5 would be fair for everyone.

• I haven't hit the limit yet. Most of the questions I've asked are trivial though. I think I've only ever asked a single meaningful personal question on this site.

• Dont care. I ask maybe a question a week so it doesn't affect me. Cuts down the spam questions a bit too

What Girls Said 2

• I think 3-5 is a good number.
    I do realize that there has to be a limit or you'd have trolls and fetishists spamming the entire place with duplicate, similar, or completely inane questions that would clog up the feed. Sort of like Yahoo! Answers has the askers who repeatedly ask questions that are practically the same but have a few minor details that are different, and they seem to do it for arousal (they are usually fetish-related questions about feet, hair, armpits, etc.).

• People are asking too many questions these days and a lot of other questions are getting overlooked. I think 3 is a good max. There are a lot of users and there are a lot of unanswered questions. I think it should stay this way.

• but nooo. 3 is too little for me.. *cries* maybe the amount of questions you can asked should increase by level?

• No, I still think 3 is fine. I think it's unfair for so many questions to be overlooked. There are also so many users on this site now, that it's almost impossible to get opinions from people on a serious matter. Too many trolls too. The only time you can actually get opinions from people on serious matters is if you include a poll. I think it's fair for it to be just 3. Just make your questions count and use them wisely.