Should we have a category for race questions?

Because quite frankly, it's really fucking annoying to be constantly seeing this shit pop up.
Should we have a category for race questions?

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes please! I want to block them so badly 😒😒😒

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I'd much rather see one about gender. Because then I could block it and not have to deal with this gender war crap on here anymore...

But yes a race one would be good too.

1|2
    0|0
  • Indeed, good idea, it seems an obsession for some here and would stop these race questions from popping up everywhere all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean for like horse and car racing and the 100 and 200 meters? I'd rather a category just for sports questions in general rather than only races.
    I mean, there's entertainment so why not sport?

0|2
    2|0
  • Exactly! ! The race questions are just way too much. I mean really people, it's 2016 who cares what color we are, we can all be cool can't we?

1|1
    0|0
  • Great idea on the surface but how many trolls or arguers obey the rules and would put their question in that topic - Admin would have to be on their toes to catch them all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Category? No but ban yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure if there should be a category just for race questions. I do think that with all the questions here, it could be a good idea to reduce the amount of repetitive questions (about race, height, boobs/butts) but I'm not sure how.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that would only encourage them...

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• So. Much. YES!

I'm so over these stupid ass race baiting questions. Always asked by anons. And always the same racist ass people answering them. Please GaG, make it a category so I can block the fuck out of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes! So I can filter it out of my news feed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol that's actually a great idea. Or a category for "preferences" altogether.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would probably be a category I never click on because there's so many undercover racists on this site.

I don't think we should, "Other" suits the category just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes so I can block that category.

1|0
    0|0
  • You and me both... You and me both. This s*** is really starting to stink!

bossip.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/poop.jpg

sportschump.net/.../you_stink.gifgif

ItsIt's time to make a change! 👊

1|0
    0|0