What do you think of how GirlsAskGuys work as a website?

Think about the web layout appearance (how something looks), usability (whether the buttons work as expected in an "intuitive" manner, where they are located, what words are used on the button), usefulness (buttons have potential to be used, no useless buttons), and convenience (whether the website brings you what you want when you want it in the least amount of time and trouble).

Most Helpful Guy

• The layout is cool on my computer but I hate GAG on the phone. It's either the crap-ton of images on the homepage or the crazy amount of JavaScript that makes my Safari crash. My workaround to sign-in is typing the link to my profile directly just to be able to sign up and avoid the homepage at all costs... LOL.

• I guess the site is not compatible for mobile devices. Mobile devices are generally a different can of worms than a desktop or laptop computer, which is why, in many cases, the webmaster usually designs a layout specifically for the desktop/laptop and a layout specifically for mobile devices.

• Lol you told the IT guy 4s and he just bounced.

• @ArtDent Yeah, LOL. He was like "ain't nobody got time for that!"

http://i.imgur.com/TONDq.gif

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, but I wish there were more edit and delete options, that you can comment anonymously, and that on the mobile version that it wouldn't automatically scroll (but maybe that's just with my phone).

What Guys Said 4

• I was actually thinking of this last night - There are a few small flaws but overall I think it works well - The flaws can be usually worked around once you gain knowledge of the site.

• There r small flaws everywhere but people like to focus on the bad and never the good. It's an awesome site and besides the app (and the group chat that I want, and the GAG podcast) I don't want it to change

• There's always room for improvements, but I do hate those unnecessary updates

• I like it its very good :)

What Girls Said 0