What kind of trolls do you see frequent GAG?

For those of you that don't know there's many kinds of trolls surfacing the web.

The different types of trolls

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree there has being an incease in the second list or maybe I have got better at spotting them. I think the age and gender ones most especially - I am now at the stage of automatically suspecting anyone who says or does anything slightly of - I think they are closely followed by the self absorbed (insecure) troll.

Most Helpful Girl

• There are ones who want to argue even if you're agreeing with them lol. I'm not running an anger management class, Troll, stop bothering me.

What Guys Said 13

• Mostly ones with pimples and literacy issues.

• I don't really care about the type of trolls, if I suspect that the person I am interacting with is a troll then I just don't respond, and I just ignore their comments. I just mind my own business

• Probably pc troll, comedic troll, cross gender troll, godzilla troll and inotxicated troll

• Harmless trolls who just wants some fun.

• "Comic troll" as listed in my take! YES, for sure!! I agree!

• Hahaha I didn't have a name for it. I'll read take now. I think most is guilty of that one every now and then.

• No its okay. you're not the only one here making up their own troll names :*D

• obvious trolls that don't put enough effort. Go hard or go home.

• Stank internet hoes, Narcissistic douchebags, Stank internet man hoes, Wannabes, Sh*t starters, And really bored ones.

• Ugh this one named Stacyzee she writes all these good takes and opinions 😜

• I think I'm a mix of 2 and 3. lol

• The kind that hid in your basement waiting for their chance to attack.

• Trolls? I very rarely see actual trolls here. Yes, they are present and i do see them.

But they are few and far between.

No, i see far more awful opinions. Sometimes the authors of those opinions, i believe have an axe to grind, a chip on their shoulder that they want to see someone else's life burn for. Yes, it makes no sense to ruin someone else's life because theirs mentally ''hurt'' them, but all that matters is that they feel better for having done so.

• I don't give a fuck about a "troll" . Only lames let "trolls" get to them

• From the mirror next to me some damn handsome ones but the others can be frightfully annoying.

What Girls Said 6

• What's a troll?
    Are you a troll?
    Am I a troll?
    What's the meaning of life?
    Well for the last question I cam answer that myself
    It's 42

• I haven't really seen a lot of trolls here yet, but then again I'm relatively new still. Yahoo! Answers is rampant with them though.

• I haven't seen to many. Only a few on the How do I look topic. For the most part GAG isn't too bad.👍👌

• I don't pay attention to them

• Anonymous trolls is what I see most.

• PC, anon and self-absorbed trolls are the ones I see the most.