Why do you think you get downvoted most of the time?

I noticed so many people downvote for absolutely no reason.

• I only get downvoted when voter does not agree with my opinion.
    35% (18)43% (23)39% (41)Vote
  • Some downvoters hate me no matter what I say.
    27% (14)20% (11)24% (25)Vote
  • I get downvoted only when I say something purposely idiotic.
    2% (1)9% (5)6% (6)Vote
  • Who the hell knows?
    36% (18)28% (15)31% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|40

Most Helpful Guy

• How I wish It would be:
    1. not bringing anything new at all
    2. not making any sense what so ever

How I think it is:
    1. Not agreeing to my opinion or even the small part of it.
    2. something personal, maybe they dont like my nose.
    3. unexplainable stuff that can't be guessed: drunk, missclick etc

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 39

• Cuz there's some sensitive fuckers on this site, people who hate my age, sexists, racists, people who hate Muslims hate me (I'm not Muslim but I don't think they're all terrorists which makes me horrible)

3|5
    0|1
  • because i spit the truth.

People don't like the truth. Not the real truth. When people ask for the truth, 90% of people are asking for a truth fitting THEIR opinion, and THEIR perception of the world; a truth fitting their illusion.

Telling them the straightt truth breaks that illusion, and people doesn't like that. Some become afraid, others angry... but nobody likes it.

2|2
    0|1
  • I think whenever someone disagrees with me, they downvote me. I don't know why, but I always get a lot of downvotes and blocked whenever I state my opinion about homosexuality lol.

2|2
    0|1
  • Mostly A and a tiny bit of B.

3|1
    0|0
  • gifsec.com/.../...the-Dragon-trails-trippy-GIF.gif
    I say if you're going to downvote me, downvote me to my face!

1|1
    0|0
  • Haters most of the time. Or mentally incapacitated people who don't understand what a joke is.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because they jelly.

2|1
    1|0
  • I most often get downvoted, because I'm saying something that sounds outrageous to other people. And I'm sure I've pissed off a couple people on here who downvote anything I say. But, mostly, I think it's just because people don't agree with my opinion or actively dislike my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because a lot of people here are Tumblr-level in their oversensitive asshurt, especially if you don't support brutal, primitive systems like Islam or point out that people are no longer "curvy" when they weigh four hundred pounds. What a fucking monster! The audacity!

0|1
    1|0
    • And here comes the WGPGDS (White Girl Protected Group Defense Squad). Keep downvoting my comments - every time you do, I masturbate that much more furiously to my own genius.

• When I post an opinion, there are always going to be people who disagree which is fine. It is their right, and I welcome differing opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about being "downvoted" or "upvoted", none of this has any effect on me. I came here with a purpose and I believe I am doing a good job here, it's up to others if they want to upvote or downvote me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly get down voted when i say something purposely idiotic. Exactly!! lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Some just hate me... I don't know why 😢

1|2
    0|0
  • Because I can be quite savage at times.

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't like what I have to say, it really is that simple.

1|2
    0|2
  • Accidentally

1|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty simple actually people on here just don't like or agree with my opinions or like me very much, which is fine with me *shrugs* their opinions don't matter to me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause I don't always have the popular opinion?

1|2
    0|0
  • I know I have some haters, but apart from those it's usually when people simply don't agree with my opinion or when I do a joke and people don't get it or simply don't find it funny.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's because people can't handle logic.

0|3
    0|1
  • Some haters who kept on downvoting me; it's always the same guy too

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really give a shit when I get one downvote, but if I get multiple then I know that what I said probably wasn't the most politically correct

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't... not anymore!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! !!! ! ! !

0|0
    0|0
  • it was @Apple24 queen apple as well as queen of downvotes I am sure she is more happy than any one else

1|0
    0|0
  • Sigh. They ask you to be honest and they ambush you with downvotes. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have many controversial opinions and have no problem sharing them.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't and i don't care. if someone has a problem with what i have to say that is their problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Because of my views and believes in certain things

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a mix of A and B

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I get downvoted simply cause I exist 😂

1|4
    0|1
  • I have haters

1|1
    0|1
  • I can't really say. I'm not so arrogant and egotistical as to truly believe that the only cause for a downvote is because someone doesn't agree with me or hates me, as if everything I say is right and there's no logical reason for anyone to downvote me. My idiotic, goofy answer usually get upvoted by a lot of people but if they don't meh, wutever. I honestly, sincerely do not care about downvotes. If someone doesn't actually speak up and voice their opinion then I can't be sure why or even if they downvoted me so it's a waste of time sitting around playing a guessing game about downvotes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was once downvoted because I said the last person to tell me they loved me was one of my parents. I'm sorry for having a loving family.

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea. I seem to get most of my downvotes on pictures. Guess some people here don't like the way I look? Who knows? Who cares?

1|1
    0|0
  • I am indifferent about downvotes. Downvoting my opinion isn't going to change my views. I honestly don't question why I get downvoted.

0|2
    0|0
    • I didn't really mean in that way, in that sense I do agree with you! In a recent question asking GAGers' birthdays, I answered giving my birthday I got downvoted so I wondered why hahaa, not that it affects me though.

• Yeah I know what you mean. I have no idea, maybe they didn't like you having a different birthday to them 😂

I have only ever downvoted one opinion, but it was in error Lol

• the hell would I know
    they just downvote and leave I wish they d commetn so I d know

1|0
    0|0
  • I get downvoted because people don't like me.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only time I know of that I've gotten downvoted is when the asker was new to the site and did it by accident. She apologized and asked if I knew of a way to undo it. I told her it was fine and not to worry about it, haha!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I can have strong opinions on things. That will always attract upvoters and downvoters.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lol, I dunno. Some just don't agree with my opinion. Others just want to hate. #HatersGon'Hate

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm assuming because people don't agree.

0|1
    0|0
  • They might disagree with what I've said or just want to downvote for seemingly no reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess now I'll never get downvoted 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that i would go through a journey across time just to figure out. I'm like 🖕🏾 them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm just generally disliked on this thing 😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0