Do you think GirlsAskGuys attract visitors by posting sexually suggestive advertisements?

Do you think GirlsAskGuys attract visitors by posting sexually suggestive advertisements? There are sexually suggestive advertisements everywhere - and I mean, everywhere - on this website! Although I do get the point that it is trying to be what it claims to be, a Q&A website where girls ask guys and vice versa, I find that its way of pulling in visitors involves seduction and sensationalism.

I typically ignore the ads. But still, they can be kind of annoying and NSFW/school-inappropriate sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am over level 7 so miss most of the advertising but when I am logging in sometimes I am surprised the takes/questions and ads that are shown on login page.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thankfully I don't see the ads anymore, but I wouldn't doubt it. Though it seems like a lot of people get led here from Google.

What Guys Said 2

• No, I don't think so, but I am not sure either.

• Sex sells. Nothing new.

What Girls Said 4

• u know, i don't even remember the last time i saw ads... but anyway, that's probably part of it.
    i personally found the site via a google search, so none of that played a role for me.

• I haven't seen the ads ever so I couldn't say.

• use AdBlock. i hated the ads... they're ridiculous. always about finding Asian women lol. wtf. i don't want an Asian woman!!!

• Yes, I agree with you. They can be annoying and inappropriate sometimes