What do you think happens when someone doesn't answer your messages?

You think they forgot? Or are they purposely ignoring you? What do you think it is?

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't interested. Guys always respond to my messages unless they aren't interested anymore or found another girl. This is from my experiences but generally true. A man isn't going to ignore a text from a woman he likes and wants to be with. Of course he could be busy but he will eventually text back within that day and say he was busy. It's 2016 and people are attached to their phones. No text means they want nothing to do with you and you aren't on their mind.

• I wasn't really talking about guys and girls, but your answer implies that you find yourself to be very important as a female and have had your ego boosted pretty high by some guy/guys giving you attention. And yes, you can block me if you didn't like that.

• Yes guys have stroked my ego. The world also turns. What else is new?

• Pr3ttybrOwn. I thought you died and went to heaven. Hope all has been well, if not weller even!

Most Helpful Guy

• You are asking me or in general?

To me, yes of course I'll wonder what happened with that person, or I'll think that person is not very good at communication skills and they take their own sweet time to respond and that's not something I appreciate, so I tend to think they are not taking the effort needed.

• Totally agree.

• Yes, purposely ignoring is also a good point, that can also happen when a person doesn't respond to your messages for too long.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't really think much about it. I just move on.

What Guys Said 7

• Depends on a lot of things, the context and the circumstances of the messages - If they want to talk to you, they will get back to you often you find with some people they get an awful lot of messages and it is tough to answer them all.

• Like hell if I know what goes through someone elses head.
    If you talk to me then I talk back. If you don't then there are other people who will talk with me.

• That it's run its course.

• I always assume they must be people of good character.

• Not interested yeah?

• They're not interested. I highly doubt they forget.

• It means they aren't interested.