What type of question on this site do you answering?

*like

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not very picky, but I do like to answer the "other" questions

What Girls Said 3

• I do random, usually health and fitness, society and culture, and how do I look? I also do some other stuff in which I've experienced and answer to the best of my capabilities.

• I try to offer my opinion and/or advice on any question I can. I enjoy the questions that I really have a lot to offer the most.

• Something that I can relate to, doesn't piss me off, and I can type a quick answer to (since I use my phone and it freezes)

What Guys Said 6

• Well I answer almost from all topics expect questions from " Sexual behaviour" which I totally avoid, I'll never answer any question from that topic in my lifetime, and also entertainment, and education topics I leave out. Other than than I answer almost all types of questions

• I tend to answer questions from the Fashion & Style, GaG Community, How Do I Look, Entertainment & Arts, Society & Culture and Other topics mainly.

• Relationship and dating advice, guy behavior questions, health and fitness. "Other".
    Topics where I can legitimately help people who could use some good advice that I'm qualified to answer. If I'm not qualified I just avoid the topic or say so, when asks directly.

• I typically focus more on politically motivated issues because I'm a socialist firebrand when it comes to politics.

• The opinion by which I think I'll get the MHO,
    Or if my opinion gonna help the asker!

• Ones that have a definite answer.