Do you feel that some men in this site are thirsty for women and 100% dirty minded?

It's like 30% of men in here are 100% dirty minded and they stalk girls and message them some dirty messages. The weird is some of them are 30-50 and some are actually married but still flirting with women here which is disgusting in my opinion. I mean it's ok to message someone for chatting but not for something else.

• Yes they are
  • No they're not

Most Helpful Guy

• It is unfortunate, I have noticed some girls that don't say anything to me at all or are short with their answers, I expect because of some dough-head that is around my age is sending them dirty messages.

It pisses me off!!! and I would like to apologize to women on behalf of other guys similar to myself that are not on here to be dirty ole men!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's super gross. Like we KNOW when someone is just posting for spank material and it's disgusting. This is a site for dealing with problems. Not dealing with erections. Go watch porn or join a sexual community when you need to work out those urges.

And I REALLY hate when they do a mass PM to ask about what we think about their penises, kinks, or fetishes. Like NO. GO AWAY.

What Guys Said 24

• I am on this site a lot and honestly the women are just as thirsty as the men. Maybe less of them send private messages but this site gets flooded with thirsty women posting thirsty questions everyday. More women post thirsty questions than men do. I have also had a married woman send me private messages like you say some of the men do and I had another thirsty woman telling me she wanted sex with me etc. So it is probably about even just men and women are a bit different how they go about it.

• I don't think I would describe it as women being thirsty. Maybe a few, but it's more like there are a shit ton of women and teen girls on this site insecure and fishing for compliments and reassurance. Not really thirsty for the men themselves.

• @lofah Haha trust me these questions I am talking about are women here being very thristy. Not a few but lots and lots of them. There are the girls fishing for compliments and reassurance but this site is being flooded with lots of thristy women to. I see it every day.

• most of the guys on this site are just suckups and think compliments and shit will give them pixel pussy. like, they'll see a pink name/question and just compliment everything about them. but in all fairness, there are as much women are dudes doing this.

• internet

• I agree with the premise but the actual percentage figure I do not know - It depends on the day and the stories you here sometimes it sounds scarily high.

• Hells to the yes there are many men in this site that are simply thirsty, perverted, creep and sick minded

• Why is it "dirty" to be in pursuit of sex or intimacy? Why is it wrong to talk about sex?

I seriously wish people like you never, ever, EVER get "sullied." Ever. Then you can go around telling people how fucking clean you are. And how dirty we all are. And you can sit there in your anger, bitterness, and solitude, because you've associated male sexuality with dirtiness.

• agree @Transigence. and putting suggestive pics and skirts up showing panties is okay. It isn't dirty? and as long as chat is from some one they fancy, that ain't dirty too. hypocrisy

• So when you send your naked pictures to girls here and gross them out it's not dirty? And we should all do that because it's ok right? I'm not talking about guys who talk about their sexual issues or experiences or something useful because it help us to learn new things but what's the point of sending nude to someone you don't know?

• First off, I don't send naked pictures of myself electronically. But secondly, why do naked pictures gross you out? They wouldn't gross you out unless you thought males and/or male sexuality was inherently gross. Which, itself, is more disgusting than unsolicited nudes.

And what? Should we all do that? Did I suggest that? For that matter, did I send you nudes? Why are you attributing what is apparently your collage of experiences to me? Or even "men?" Why are you putting words in my mouth?

You are a very hostile, misandric woman.

For the record, sending people unsolicited nudes is dangerous (to the sender), childish, and rude. But it's certainly of no harm to the recipient, and to suggest otherwise is some weak-kneed damseling.

But trying to chat a girl up for sex or intimacy is not. It's what grown-ups do. Hell, these days it's what teenagers do. If you don't want to talk to someone, don't talk to them. If they persist, block them.

But get off your fucking moral high horse.

• Hell yeah, this site has many degenerates in it xD

• Desperate, thirsty, perverted and creepy guy checking in. Problem?

• Perhaps but there are a lot of us here who are just wanting to talk or doing this because we're bored in class/work/life. Also there are some females who are pretty creepy and horny on here too although I admit I'd bet they're just accounts run by horny creepy men

• After seeing your legs, can you blame them? 😉

• Well I'm not married but it takes two to tango. I'll always respect a womans wishes & I'm happy to just chat & earn their trust & respect. If the woman doesn't wanna talk dirty then I'll take the hint. BUT, you have to remember some women love it too , and if theyre willing to participate in harmless sexting and its mutual then there's no problem. I will never stalk anyone though I'm not that weird/creepy.

• I didn't agree because you're just throwing random figures. I love sex if that makes me a pervert then OK, but you're counting the trolls that ask the weird questions and insults to get reactions that's different though.

• I love the ladies as well to be honest, but lust shouldn't take priority over being respectful. That's just selfish.

• Happens everywhere you go...

• There are quite a few thirsty girls around here as well. Not gonna say names though.

• I don't know, I have no idea.

• This entire site needs Gatorade to be honest.

• Who are these people?

• I can mention them but i'm not that type of person and i'm sure they know themselves well.

• You can put a stop to these people if not they will never stop

• Totally agree

• LOL at this question.

• I can't tell you because I'm not on that end of it.

• This website has a messaging system?

• Especially how the older men conviently end up on teen-young adult rate me questions. A little too convenient though

• Everyone is dirty minded.

What Girls Said 8

• I like how when I voted 29% disagreed ahaha 😂😂😂 it's like it's the 30% that are this way are the ones who disagree.

• There are definitely a noticeable number of characters on this site like you described but 30% is much higher than I have seen.

• Yes but what about all the girls posting the 'rate me' pictures? Same thing really.

• Rate me questions are different from rating a picture of someone's dick. At least girls post they're faces, bodys not their V.

• I've seen quite a lot of girls posting body pictures tbh!

• This entire site is just a smorgasbord of thirstiness.

• well... not 100%... at least

• So true. Way too many thirsty ass pervs on this site.

• Yes quite a few are

• Hell yeah they are.