Do you guys only come on here because you are bored or because you have legit question?

• Cuz I'm bored
    77% (37)73% (35)75% (72)Vote
  • I have legit questions I want answered
    23% (11)27% (13)25% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
15|23

Most Helpful Guy

• Mostly A - I hardly ask any questions

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes i have things i wanna say or ask in mytakes and questions respectively, most times i come because i wanna kill some time or hang out with my mates. I'm usually outside my home when I'm on gag anyways but when I'm home it's more chill and i can spend a bit more time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• A little bit of both. I sometimes do have legit or deep questions to ask. The rest of the time is just because I'm bored. But recently I made a friend, and I check back often to chat with her.

2|0
    0|0
  • A. Makes down time at work pass quick. Had a few interesting convos on here with people that I enjoyed though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm on here to offer legitimate advice to those that need it, talk with the friend (s) I've made here and hang out with em and just goof around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really seeking help, just a way to procrastinate during college lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of both... I like answering questions and sometimes I'll ask one, but usually they're rather inane ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom and I do have questions I like to see what people think about. I don't need help, But I am interested in people's opinions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would vote both. I come on here to read other people's questions and try answer them. It can be interesting a lot of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I wouldn't say bored but it's fun being here. I never asked any question so far so definitely not because I have a question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no life. Bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • For gifts cards

0|0
    0|0
  • Bored.. Well thats my use of the internet anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm boreddddddddddddd

0|0
    0|0
  • I know this is not an answer to the question, but I want to say I am sorry for what I told you last year in a private message. Can you please forgive me? I did a new account and I can't private message you. That is why I am telling you right here.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit of both tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • Bored and sometimes I do have legit questions X3

0|0
    0|0
  • I come here in between work breaks, when I'm bored at the Uni and when I'm bored at home lol

0|0
    0|0
  • because there's nothing to do in this piece of shit town I live in

0|0
    0|0
  • bored. i wouldn't take advice from most people here.

i just know better

0|0
    0|0
  • I come here fo the em chicks hahaaaa ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm lonely and this is the only form of interaction I can get without going on drama filled facebook and the like.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Because I'm bored and have no life ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • I come here to escape reality. Sometimes that involves questions and sometimes it involves goofing off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both. I have no life

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm bored and/or just want to pass the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom and Amazon gift cards mostly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boredom

0|0
    0|0
  • Bored lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I just joined today, but it seems that I've only come on here today so far when I'm really bored haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, it depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea that is pretty much it boredom.

0|0
    0|0
  • At first it was because I had one or two questions, now it's just cuz of boredom. Great time killer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Am just bored so yeah... i go on gag to pass time..

0|0
    0|0
  • both

0|0
    0|0