Hello everybody in new here?

Hello everybody, I have a question for you; now, I want to learn perfect English and when I have mistakes then excuse me. Is that okay when I write with my broken English with you? 😂😅

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello and welcome!

Yes, it's good to practice. So ask questions and opinions to get better! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I have installed English apps an example a dictionary and I books perhaps it can be help and teach me. :)

• Yes, that is a good start! I hope they will help you as well. :)

What Guys Said 8

• You should continue to write to everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello New Here, I am Squidward.
    Of course it is okay, hope you have a nice time!

1|1
    0|0
  • Welcome to the site

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to site - I hope it helps with your English

0|0
    0|0
  • welcome to GAG. regarding your English dont be hard on your self about the mistakes you make. its my native language and i have been practicing it for 42 years and i still can not spell very well and run into words i do not know.

0|0
    0|0
  • How's it hanging, Hombre?

0|0
    0|0
  • Im new here too :) Learning English :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, it is fine! I usually can understand what people with broken English are trying to say, and if I can't then I might ask you to repeat it, but I will not be upset or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Welcome to G@G! Enjoy your time here, and I hope it helps you work on your English. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • hi, I am also fairly new here

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello!! Welcome to GAG!
    It's okay girly, don't worry about it <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello there, I hope I'm wrong, but I'm getting a pretty strong troll vibe from you...

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm really true. My English is not so good. I can write only with simple words.. :)) but I hope, that my English will be better.