How Much Skin is Too Much for GAG?

I am curious how much skin is acceptable for your profile picture and pictures posted on this site. Maybe somebody could direct me to the rules regarding this.

Many thanks for everybody's comments. The basic consensus seems to be that you need all the naughty bits covered (full bikini or similar for the girls) but make sure it isn't a photo you feel would be inappropriate for an 8 year old to see.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Its okay as long as nipples, butthole and genitals aren't visible.

• well, we've got girls here who will show as much as their breasts as possible for attention, while crying about how unloved they are... so i don't think there really is a ceiling in terms of how much skin you can show as long as there's no visible nudity.

• If it was up to me there would be beaver shots everywhere! No dick shots though, That's just gross :(

• No nudity or overtly sexual pose and you should be fine

• Just remember that there are minors in here

What Girls Said 5

• As long as your nipples, V and butt crack are covered you are good to go. But keep it classy there are kids here. ☺️

• Doubt gag has any rules
    Go naked for all they care

• Just have your private parts blurred out or scribbled over

• I don't have a profile picture at all because I like to have some anonymity, but on my other more personal social media sites I never show too much skin. I don't dress too skimpy in the first place and I don't want to draw negative attention towards myself.

• Full frontal.