Those who want gag friends write here?

I notice a lot of people know each other here, so it can be kind of hard to get friends when you're new. So those who don't have anyone to message, or those who have but want more/new people to message- just write "hi" or something about yourself here and people can message you:)

Most Helpful Girl

• well I'm not sure if this will help, but when i first joined i didn't even know u could make friends here. i thought people just followed each other or commented on threads. i was never really one to seek out friendships here, but it sort of just came naturally u know. i realised that the community is tight knit and I'm like wow, people know each other, that's awesome. as i stayed, even i began remembering people by their usernames, personalities and such, and eventually when i noticed how cool some people are, i knew i wanted to get to know em better, and that's it.

same goes for anyone who's just joined. if u establish a presence here that wants to get something out of the community, friends will come, and you'll find yourself drawn to people too =]

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone was new once and felt awed by what is going on but you soon fit in - There is a great community feel on the site - Most of the Gaggers are lovely people

What Girls Said 5

• Hello!
    I love to have conversation, so feel free to message me! As long as it isn't super perverted or anything, I'll most likely enjoy talking to you!

• Hi. I'm pretty new on here. I don't have tons of free time but wouldn't mind a friend or ten.

• I'll just say hi to all my gag peeps.

• I can be pretty at first but I can be pretty outgoing as well :P Message me if you're bored.

• H E Y !

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know as I do much want gag friends, as I want my friends to gag.

• Hi! My name is Kike if u can't pronounce that ask me and I'll tell u how to.. Im 21 years I'm from Houston tx I like weed I don't drink anymore I also like lean acid bars coke and xo's