Omg what in the world is this I just saw this on gag while lurking a question. Are the admins going to do anything about this?

He is crazy
This is what I left out, he was giving advice and the asker never responded. Both users anon so admins please do not take down this question

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hopefully so because that is technically a threat, but at the same time I wouldn't get too worried. I think he is probably blowing steam, and if I'm not wrong, I think his friends could get into big trouble for tracing the IP address and supplying the Opinion Owner with it if he actually did do something stupid, and if they have any common sense at all they will know this and refuse to do it. Also, I really don't think that his friends would care enough to trace the IP address anyway, because this whole thing seems pretty petty and stupid. He sounds like an idiot, and he most likely isn't going to do anything.

What Guys Said 5

• I agree - Totally overboard but reminds of a statement I saw earlier if GaG is so bad, why is he still here.

• don't believe everything you read.

• Haha yeah, I saw this!! You should have seen my comment right below that one. He's an idiot.

• He obviously has some issues

• He is bullshiting. If he used the "i have friends" then he is lying.

What Girls Said 2

• It's probably fine as long as you don't insult a mod 😂

• I sure hope so. That's completely nuts.