What's the funniest debate you've had on GAG?

What's the funniest debate or discussion you've had with another user here on GAG? It has to have been on a public post. No private messages!

Mine was on this question with @Other_Tommy_Wiseau...Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts? He and I argued a bit with memes and YouTube videos before I utterly destroyed him :-P Makes me chuckle a bit whenever I think about or see it.

Tell us about a funny conversation you had with another user!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• I actually haven't been in a debate on here yet (knock on wood). The most excitement I have had has been in my private messages, in which I have someone who loves to talk about butts and farts 24/7. It's slightly annoying but I usually ignore it, because I don't really like to block people if they're not being belligerent.

What Guys Said 3

• To this day I have no idea if she was real or not but me and @klaatu51 had a discussion about it and discovered similarities. Basically female anon (25-29) would ask a question about a break up or an ex but no matter what you said she would tweak comment and ask same question again in her comment back, it happened me twice and I got stuck in a 3 day 50 post conversation going in circles in the end you would just have to shout stop, it got to the stage I wouldn't answer any female anon (25-29) questions that mentioned ex or breakup.
    At the time it was frustrating but looking back it was kinda funny.

• How the hell would I remember that, let alone have a link?

• yep... arguing about inherently subjective things on a site... i doubt he cared.