Are you more or less popular on gag than you are in the real world?

• more
  • less
  • the same

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• I'm universally loathed.

• Well, I don't care about being popular at all, I have defined my own purpose for being here on GAG and I believe that I am living up to that, that's all I care about. I don't need popularity as such. In real life also I am not popular.

• Mostly the same. Most people don't really care one way or the other, I piss off a fair few people, and I have made a few connections with people worth actually knowing.

• More because I don't come on here to socialize or get to know people. I just answer questions and hope it helps the person.

• I would say the same as I try to be the same person in all areas of my life.

• I know you hate working in a team, but what about spending time with friends having fun, do you like doing it in a group of people or prefer one on one interactions?

• I prefer smaller groups or one on one conversations with friends.

• By popular you mean attention or what?
    Less I guess since my friends irl are real close and most of us go back to elementary

• I'm equally the same.

• Eh, I have more friends in real life than on GAG, I'm not popular at all around here.

That's if you define being popular as in like constantly PMing people and such in which I don't really PM anyone here.

• In a way both. I have more friends (actual friends) in real life but I'm more outgoing on here.

• Much more popular in real life. Probably not the middle point of the earth but whereever I go there is someone I know, and if not there will be soon

• More popular on G@G, I'm too shy to be more popular in the real world.

• The same. Nobody knows that I exist either way. ;-)

• I think I'm more popular here

• Same, I'm a lowkey guy.

• I am very popular in real life. I'm always out and have plans.

• I have a lot of friends and people somewhat like me in the real world. Can't say the same for GaG

• No one knows me anywhere..

• I think it's the same. I'm not popular in neither world, just that normal dude.

• In the real world Im more popular, here no one knows me :(

• More popular in real world

• What matters to me is real life and thank God I have far more respect and fan base in real life. Nobody knows me here; which is fine.

• Less popular here. Not much difference though. I'm an awesome anonymous off and on-line!

• Less because i remain anonymous.

What Girls Said 21

• Less popular on GAG than I am in the real world. No one really knows me like that here but in the real world, I'm constantly socializing and meeting new people. Apart of my job is to be a social butterfly, connect, and network with people.

• The same I feel-- I don't have that many mates in a real life however I have a lot of acquaintances here, sometimes I get mentioned on here and talked to and others I don't. haha So maybe the same

• O: I AM SO POPULAR hahah!

• Hmmm. I don't really have the desire to be popular in either. But I'm probably a bit more popular here.

• I am relatively new here and am not very popular at the moment, so I would say that I'm more popular in the real world. I don't consider myself necessarily "popular" as much as I do well-liked. I mean, I'm not the talk of the town or anything and I was never popular in school, but I get along with people and I make friends easily.

• I have no idea if I'm popular on gag. I know I have great friends and am myself no matter what forum I'm in. and that's all I care about.

• I guess it's the same, maybe a bit more on here because I'm introverted and say more here than I do in real life.

• The same but I'm more outspoken on gag.

• popular nowherezzzz. i don't think there's a place for popularity in my life, post-school lol.

• I don't... know? I guess the same? I mean, what constitutes popular as an adult who isn't in a situation where there are cliques?

I work, and it's a relatively small business so we only have like 15 employees at my work. We all talk and get along with one another, there's no such thing as "popular".

Aside from that I don't socialize much. I work and come home to do my thing.

• hmm, I think once you enter adulthood the whole clique thing isn't really the huge anymore, but some people are definitely more popular than others. just think in your group of friends, who's getting called and invited out by everyone the most, or least. I guess I would measure it that way.

• I guess I would say I'm not popular IRL then? Because I don't make the effort to hangout with anyone so.

Homebody = unpopular

• D.

Don't know and give zero fucks.

• If you looked at my followers you would think I'm more popular here but it's not to be.

• I'm unpopular in both.

• I'm the same I guess. Maybe a little more popular in person.

• I haven't been here long enough to know.

• I'm not much liked anywhere

• I'm not popular here or in real life.

• Pretty much the same. Not famous in here or real life either.

• I'm not popular anywhere.

• Less popular, since I prefer to remain anonymous online.

• Less, because I don't care social media, it's too useless for me. Just killing time. Also I hate some social media users, why? Because some of them acting like a queen or king, what's wrong with people just get off the internet and get a life...