What were your first thoughts when you came across GaG?

When I first found it, I thought it was some weird site where it was only girls asking some guys some questions about feelings and stuff. I didn't even think guys could post questions, or mytakes since the name is "girls ask guys" lol. What were you guys' thoughts about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I was intrigued, but felt out of place when I signed up like I didn't know where to begin or quite what to do. I signed up to ask a couple personal questions, and I felt weird asking a bunch of strangers, though I wanted the unbiased opinions. I asked the questions, got a few answers, and didn't check the site again until months later. Now I can't leave!

• I know right lol, I used to ask questions on yahoo answers, because it was basically the same principle as here, but this is almost like a social media thing. Not really, but most people have pictures, ages vary which is pretty cool, and pretty nicely laid out lol

• Oh yeah, this site is definitely better lol. Yahoo answers is just kinda outdated and it's not as comforting or helpful like this one

• Thanks for MHO!

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought it was just another site like yahoo questions so i didn't think much of it. I signed up after noticing how there more level-headed people on here and WAY less fuckery than yahoo still has to this day

What Girls Said 8

• That it was cool and a nice way to get advice about things so I wouldn't annoy my friends and family as much, haha.

• I use it more so that my friends and family don't know anything about what I ask on here, but I can still get response. And honestly, people you don't know are the best people to ask as they are not biased

• That's good that you do have someone like that lol, people are usually too afraid to be honest

• Yeah, he and I are pretty straightforward with each there. Sometimes I hate it because he knows me so well so he can call me out on my bullsh*t, but at the same time, I like it BECAUSE he knows me so well. The only time he lies to me is on April Fools Day. Lol. I'm lucky to have him, haha.

• I stumbled upon this site by accident and I really liked the concept. We all have questions for the opposite sex, and let's face it, this place is a lot better and more troll-free than Yahoo! Answers.

• True, yahoo answers is crap. I went on there yesterday and the top 2 trending questions were "White cock or black cock?" and "Should I buy 72 combs for $9.99" lmao

• Haha, I used to frequent it a lot, especially back in the late 2000's when it was at its peak. But it is rampant with trolls and the questions are crap!

• Yup pretty much XD

• I was like "whaaaat is this place?" Lol, I created an account and then didn't log back in for like 2 weeks.

• "What even is this website?"

• A boiling pot of the opposite sex talking about things only in regards of dating (I was close)

• I loved it 😜

• That was my first thought too

• thought it was some weird site where it was only girls asking some guys some

What Guys Said 4

• I thought it was going to be a very young site with lots about crushing etc questions but there is a wider base for those who are not interested in crushing/dating/relationships questions.

• That's true, my most-replied-to question got like 60 replies and it was about what kind of car people would want to gain lolol. There's a lot more to here

• I thought "I hope they can help me with my question" only like 3 peopl answered and they were shit answers

somehow I decided to stay on here

• But were they better responses than yahoo answers? lolol

• Half of the people are nut jobs and half are very interesting... it hasn't changed much.

• I was like. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Could it be helpful?

• Right? And it actually is, or you at least hear other peoples opinions lol

• Yeah, sometimes its helpful. Sometimes is a pain when the site has lag, or scrolles to the bottom of the page for no reason.