From your POV, who gets offended more on GaG, girls or guys?

• Girls
  • Guys
  • I don't really notice, tbh
  • "You need to stop generalizing"
If you don't mind, can you guys/girls recall when you've seen one get offended?
Any more girls wanna chime in? The answers number's a little uneven, though I love the answers so far

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't been on GAG TOO long, but I've been on long enough to see many different arguments break out from each gender.

There's been fights between MGTOWs and feminists, pro-abortion vs anti abortion, black vs white, you name it.

From that, I would say for the slight majority, guys get offended more. Rather, they tend to be comment more on peoples stuff and start fights. I guess in that sense, I've seen guys tend to comment on stuff and complain to the user while girls tend to downvote and not comment. I don't really know why that is but it is a trend I've seen.

I would also say that guys also get generalized a bit more too. (Granted some don't exactly help out the other guys by sending dick pics to anything pink, but still). The generalizations that float around I would say contribute greatly to people acting offended because they go defensive or blindly say something wrong.

I can think of specific people who get offended super easily. I could name names, but I shant, for that would serve no purpose. (Not to mention specifically one of them is actually a friend 😅)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

• On GaG it's probably the dudes. There's a general "the world's out to get me" sentiment that permeates the male GaG population.

• Girls. It's so fucking funny too. I look forward to them blocking me. Usually I might make a comment they don't like. Then they reply and block me so I can't respond. It's funny as fuck. I mean it's G@G. You can't take it that fucking personaly.

One actucally got pissed not at what I said but that I dared comment on her opinion. Then sent me a message saying it's the last time I will be disrespecting her because after she told me she didn't like that I left a comment on her opinion, I left another one just to piss her off. So fun. What a controlling twat. That shit is priceless though.

• Man I was gonna click on girls quick but then I stopped to think a little... and then clicked on girls. Its still pretty close though

• Definitely guys.

• I would say absoloutly the girls.

• So many girls fly the handel and lose their temper over nothing and things that are not even offensive.

• But don't post private messages. On many forums that's a bannable offense

• @ArtDent yes, I have found that many girls lose their shit without even understanding a word. Yeah, the girl that posted privated messages I reported and she got a warning from GAG.

• @apples24

• I won't lie, I think the guys tend to be more easily offended. Even if only by a small margin.

• The fact that a guy is the only one downvoting anyone so far just proves that guys are usually more offended.

• Not when you propose buddy, when you don't split up

• @ArtDent Well thats like calling a girls a whore because she agrees with guys / The question isn't meant to upset people or start another war, I just like to hear opinions

• I would say a tie but in different ways - A girl may feel personally insulted while a guy might feel gender or group insulted

• Girls, you can barely say a joke without one getting offended. Most downvotes on opinions are from girls. Most of the time you're criticizing certain type of girl, even girls that don't fit that description get offended. Why do they get offended when I'm not even talking about them?

It's no secret that GAG girls tend to be the most PC, and it's also no secret that PC people get offended way too easily.
    Though there are guys here that will get offended by stupid shit, it's sometimes unbearable to read some of the girl's opinions.

• Aaand there you go, a girl has already proved me right. Keep 'em coming :P

• Interesting and true. I still wish we had non-anonymous up- and downvoting.

• It's the girls far more.

• Yes and I love how the girls can't admit it and say it is guys so they don't have to admit their gender is worse at something than men are. Totally pathetic!

• @Kris85 He's super bitter. I told him that once and he blocked me :)

• @Applefan1 Interesting point of view, may I ask the reasoning for this?

• Girls for sure. Women tend to be more emotional (not being rude, just how it is) thinking of the people that have blocked me, its probably 3 or 4 to 1 girls.

• Yes, if I think of the people that have blocked me for no reason and when I have never talked to them it has always been girls. No man here has ever blocked me in that situation. So I agree.

• I sometimes feel women can be more emotional, but some take that as an offensive thing

• I don't really notice, I can't say.

• Pretty sure I've been blocked by a lot more guys.

• So many people say they get blocked. I didn't know some people took it that deep.. huh

• It ALWAYS happens because I'm just arguing with them and they disagree so they block me.

• Women are always more over sensitive. Gay men are too, but they practically are women.

• I think most women here are over sensitive. Pretty much all the arguments I see on this site have been the woman that has started it when the guy has said nothing wrong. That is why women get my vote.

• Women easily

• Lol Dude I just comment something about my ideal preference when chicks ask shit under how do I look and they all go mad and butthurt and downvote me and fact I am blocked by most comnenters saying its guys proves its chick lol they just mad because they can't get laid

Howeber irl, I don't see anyone being bitter

• Gender aside, many can not take rejection/reality serious (I admit, I used to be one of them) but they'll get over it :)

But tbh, I hate the HDIL questions because they're just looking for a trail of "omg you're so pretty" (to reassure them they are in fact, good looking. Then again, why do you need complete strangers to validate your beauty?) And yeah, where I am, NOBODY CARES, now that I think about it

• I mean they made a group for them, they might as well ask it now lol

• I think it depends on nature of the questions or answers. The wrong questions seem to draw the swings black eyes band aids and crutches.

• LOL, "draw the swings black eyes band aids and crutches" I can see that too

• For sure! Some of the questions you can see them moving like a train. Sorry I'm out of town and my answers can't be reached.

• Yeah I see so many feuds it makes me feel concerned (yes, yes, call me a punk) sometimes. Like now, I see some arguments on this question but all I wanted was opinions, not for people to argue

• I have not a clue. I've been blocked by people straight out of the blue with me not even interacting with them both guys and girls.

• I've never noticed people blocking me, noob question, but how do you know?
      Maybe bc you're too beautiful to look at, who knows

• haha ah, you're too kind! ;)
      I am able to know when I am going to answer a question, or comment on an opinion and realize I can't. And mostly, it has happened without the person being anon so I know who does it. I've never spoken with any of them so either they don't agree with things I say, or they just don't like me for another reason.

• Hard to say. In general in life and certainly when comes to the people I know personally, girls seem to get way more easily offended, but on gag here no doubt a lot of guys get easily offended from what I seen. While personally from my own comments and stuff I would say more girls have been offended, but yeah overall it seems even, but im tempted to say guys. Looking at the other comments when there is a guy who has downvoted everyone who says its guys, then yupp, my vote goes to guys then.

So.. Give me some sugar? :).

• id say girls. they tend to be more hypersensitive

• Omg girls without question. Some girls here really have a rod up their ass

• A lot of the guys on here I noticed that get offended, are the ones with some dumb shit to say, which are way too many. And they wonder why people get on their asses. Because they're either trolling for attention or just completely moronic. I or other people on here rarely have to argue with girls, unless they're air headed.

• From my POV, Myself. And the people I offend.
    It's been a balance of males and females :P

• Definitely Females, I always get downvoted almost always by one, and I can argue some valid points, all of a sudden they start insulting me talking crap about my family and everything when they weren't even invited to the debate... lmaoo

• Who says 'bitter' more?

• I'd say guys (in regards to them talking about girls at least) but at the same time, it does seem kinda neutral

• Most guys have voted Girls. Ironically dont you find it interesting that, most guys who are "commenting" are saying dudes... Lol.
      I can't even possibly assume what is their ( gager guys) intention anymore...
      This was not even a question... Girls get offended far far more...

• @IceEverest guys are notorious sellouts to gender.

• Girls get emotionally involved in so much shit and take everything personally for example obvious trolling and sarcasm.

Guys is more likely to get offended about a certain topic.

In the end it's probably girls because they are more likely to get offended by honest opinions.

• Of course girls, this was not even a question.

• I love people, I really do. But I am terrible at tactfulness.

Often I'll say something, to me it's a minor curiosity, or just some insignificant observation. Then I realize oh so late that I've pissed a girl off. Ever seen Homer Simpson do his "dote" thing. Yep, that's me. XD

• Girls are more condescending/stuck up
    Guys are more bitter and post the most rants

• I think the guys do. Honestly I don't usually use the term beta or alpha males too often but it seems like 80% of the men on here have all of the characteristics of a beta male. Fcking weak minded. I try to give them solid advice when their girlfriend isn't respecting or something and they attack me for calling them out on their shit. "Oh you're just some dumb meathead" Nah dude I've been in your position and I'm trying to fcking help you. Most of the guys piss me off on here.

• They have issues with cognitive dissonance that's why. Their so called beliefs and wants say one thing, and their actions say another.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 15

• I offend more than one guy every day by being honest and it's usually on here.

• Definitely guys. I say something like "it's your body do what you want" and I have a ton of male downvotes and guys telling me how OP should do what the guys want XD

• Definitely guys, but only a little bit more. I've seen some defensive females on here, too.

But I've noticed guys take things a bit more personally than girls do. Or maybe I'm just not focusing on the girls.

• Ok, thought I was the only one. Especially when a girl asks a question about guys, they take it to heart waay too hard, and blow it out of proportion because it interferes with their personal morals and ethic in regards to being a guy

• @Xelebrum Exactly.

• @Xelebrum No dude, it just proves women stick together and men don't.

• I voted guys (based on what I see).

• Guys. Just tell them that their penis is microscopic and they'll start crying a motherfucking river.

• Gotta give this one to the guys. They tend to fly off the handle a bit more than the ladies here.

• Women do 💁

• I like ho you have "Bunneh" instead of bunny, I have to add that to my vocal now
      But yes, thank you for your input!

• fedora wearing, friend zoned men specifically

• I don't really know. I feel like it might be kind of equal. It just depends on what the situation is about. Like, what the question pertains to.

• Guys hands down. Most of them have this attitude that the world owes them something and the whining that goes along with it, they think everyone is out to get them.

• I disgaree, I see this all the time in most women to. I think people in general have this attitude not just men or just women.

• Also there are so many things I say about women and equality that are true. There are many women that have such poor behaviour and also Men are missing things in society and there are a lot of women that want power over men and don't care about what us men are missing in society. It is not bitter and has nothing to do with being bitter, it is the truth! I don't have a problem with all women only the women that are like how I said.

• Just so you know I blocked that girl that said that i am "super bitter" for a reason. She just does not want to admit it.

• I've noticed more girls get offended when some respond on their emotionally based questions offensively or unsympathetically. While I notice guys really get bent out of shape over generalizations and stuff.

• A thousand percent guys. A woman can support her friends and there is a snarky guy with a rude comment or if some guy supports his brethren in a certain endeavor, a lot of them complain.

In my experience, the women are more laid back and laugh things off while the guys are bitter/cruel and try to let that come through on their answers.

• I'd say guys, because many guys here ( NOT EVERYONE) tend to see gag as a dating site sometimes, so they get offended when we girls don't respond to their messages or don't wanna see their dicks.

• I think it really depends on the topic, guys get more sensitive about certain topics and so do girls

• Girls get offended about more emotional things on here whereas the guys tend to get more butthurt