Anyone notice that there are a lot more "under 18" folks on here lately? I don't mean 16-17, I'm talking 13,14,15?

They're just so annoying, with their stupid relationship problems. For example: "oh, he dumped me because I say at a different lunch table"
#rant

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You were 13 once too you know, in their little heads, those problems are the world. Don't be so... Haha, just kidding fuck those dumb little shits.

1|3
    0|0
    • I was about to hit that down vote button, but then I read the end and nearly spit out my drink.

What Girls Said 3

• People have to learn how to grow up somehow.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lololol kids and their lunchroom problems.

1|1
    0|0
  • I always try to help them out because I was that age at one point and I try to put myself back in those shoes just to help them out. I didn't start dating until I was 17, though, and I didn't really have a lot of the same problems a lot of junior high and high schoolers had because I was pretty different at that age.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I had noticed this as well but in fairness I have no problems with any particular age group on GaG - There is good and bad associated with each age group I feel

0|1
    0|0
  • How do you even know? They all just say under 18?

0|1
    0|0
  • They're just kids. As they grow up they make sense of things. Whether they come here to take our advice or not, they just want someone to hear them out.

0|1
    0|0
  • LOL... A school of bird must flock somewhere

0|2
    0|0
  • Hahahah i feel the same

0|2
    1|0
  • My personal favourite is the usage of the phrase "loss of virginity" instead of the simpler one "having sex".

No judgment, though, I wasn't any better back then.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea i remember when gag was a small community and everyone had their questions answered now it sucks because nobody answers anything

0|0
    0|0
  • As opposed to "does he like me he keeps staring at me" posed by 18-24 crowd.

0|0
    0|0