You can add a comment to a post anonymously, but not to other people's comments. Why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Imagine what if three different anons replied to your comment. How do you know which is which?

Anyway, I'm not complaining. It'd just give people here an extra excuse to be nasty to each other and hide behind anon.

Most Helpful Guy

• It eliminates the presence of hit-and-run cowards.

What Girls Said 5

• I guess it depends.

• Commenting is only for opinion owners who wish to reveal their identity

Going anon as an opinion owner an commenting defeats the while purpose of being anon in the first place

Allow anon comments will give anon trolls more freedom to harass non anon users

• I have no clue, but it is the same with Yahoo! Answers and I wish it wasn't that way.

• Oh those poor trolls

• Does anything on GAG really make sense?

What Guys Said 3

• That's gag for ya

• Because you can't block anon from harrassing you.

• I just hate it man... I go 100% anon and shit I can't comment on other ppl's posts? It's disgusting... sometimes I wanna say some shit on someone's commenmt... but I can't... and crap I don't wanna reveal ma identity... y GAG?