Have you ever noticed a mod abusing their power?

Oh yes. I have.

• Yes I have
  • No I haven't

Most Helpful Girl

• I have not, though I've heard of such things happening every once in a while.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Yes I have noticed that.

• Maybe once way too many years ago, but he is no longer a mod.

What Guys Said 8

• Since maybe 25 percent of the users seem to be moderators these days, it's hardly surprising.

• Some of my questions were removed but later reinstated.
    I guess some people have trouble differentiating between criticism and antagonism.
    For example I could something along the lines of "What is the appeal of Hawaiian pizzas?" and in the description explain my dislike for pineapples and how I feel it ruins the pizza. The mod may interpret it as QMan thinks Hawaiian pizzas are the work of the devil and consuming them turns ordinary human beings into homosexuals.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H57GAAkDzB8

• What? Never.

• Yes.. Several mods have deleted my comments when I absolutely own them and put them in their place. They manipulate the conversation delete some parts just to make it look like they won. Pathetic.

• I haven't witness any but it would surprise me with everyone and their mother being one. I know my question was taking down once and it was not supposed to. So the people who get selected to be one must not be doing their due diligence and not fully reading the rules

• Yeah, quite a few times, that's one of the reasons I refused when asked to be a mod.

• It's kind of hard to tell since I can't see what they're doing but I'm sure some of them abuse if.