Do you like the new GAG format?

I don't! Woke up and found the changes. Everything is so small I call barely tap it with my fingers

Most Helpful Guy

• Aww does that mean I can't type with my penis anymore? Everything's so 'small' :( XD

But seriously, I guess the reason is because people have been complaining about the 'down votes' on some of their Questions/MyTakes I guess. Still... fuck em! I liked the down votes because when someone says something stupid, they need to know! :v

Anyways the new one isn't so bad just bring back the down votes and we're cool.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Nope!

BRING BACK THE DOWNVOTE OPTION

• I can understand gag wanting to attempt to make the site a more happy or friendly or politically correct place by taking away the down vote. Without the down vote though, I think the site has lost some of the honest ways many feel. This being an advice site I think it has lost a layer of authenticity. I can't see what others really people think of opinions as well. The site feels more biased.

• My thoughts exactly. I honestly rarely vote up or down unless I'm really moved either way, but I think the nature of the site really requires an option for both positive AND negative feedback. What if some 16 year old kid gets some dumbass advice that would have gotten 20 down votes, but all they see is the two weirdos who up voted? Extreme circumstance, but you see what I'm saying. I don't know, I just tend to not like things that are restrictive.

• @WhiteSteve I haven't really down voted much either but I agree I would rather not be restricted. I would rather see how people honestly feel rather than trying to censor disagreements. If all I see is the happy side I think a lot of my interest here will disappear. Like we're all forced to hold hands in a circle lol

• Kumbayah, my lord... Kumbayah

• guess you gotta resort to the zoom in function now

• I keep feeling like I'm gonna click the wrong thing.

• Hmm annnd the follow feature is still MIA.. guess it's tabs galore for me. I accidentally hit report like three times already too. I don't like change so this update is ass to me. Wonder what the body count is gonna be like cause of this update

• its fine on a laptop but then most don't use a laptop, I have sympathy for those on a phone which is most i guess

• Looks like they went with the Youtube and Facebook wannabe models.

• It doesn't matter. Things change and people get accustomed to it eventually.

• I don't like it at all. It looks weird and you can't down vote people anymore

• Yes I like it,
    It seems kinda clear lol
    And downvote system is removed I guess

• I miss the downvotes.

• No I Don't I hate it, it is so hard to use

What Girls Said 13

• "Everything is so small I can barely tap it with my fingers" That's the least of my worries :p I want the downvote-button.

• I despise it :( Will take a long time to get used to it.

• Its weird. I leave gag for 2 day and find myself confused.

• Hate it. Still. Yet again. Forevermore.

• meh-- its okay! it always changes though

• It's awful. There's no downvote anymore, and the icons are superfluous.

• No, and I honestly hate it when other sites and apps change for the worse like this!

• it is whatever really

• It is annoying but just zoom or increase the font size

• Um, yeah.

It kinda looks better than the old one.

:\

• Yea it's a bit annoying on phones. Especially how close the most helpful button is to the like button 😣 why gag, whyyyyyyy. Why change everything and take away my beloved downvotes 😭😭😭

• NO!
    I want to be able to downvote!!!

• nopee i hate it