Why are there so many more Liberals on this sight than anything else?

Most Helpful Girl

• My only guess would be that a lot of young people these days seem to be liberal. I am a conservative myself though.

Most Helpful Guy

• because liberal means you can do whatever you want without consequence lol good luck with that

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• Because Liberals tend to join on an open platform where we can be open and learn from another, on a social level.

Majority of social platform users (all troll and idiots aside) are liberal based on the nature of the platforms.

Conservatives tend to be more traditional and stagnate (no stigma intended), and sites like this impede on that. Conservatives by that nature, coming to a site where people are open about their sexuality, encourage progression, and welcome social changes where we could learn, isn't exactly a Conservative podium.

Open source, sharing, and progression is the nature of the majority of social media. Which Liberals such as myself love. Conservatives are actually trying to figure a way to regulate the internet but that's just unrealistic. So again the nature of social media and the Internet, is mostly liberal by nature all politics aside.

• I couldn't possibly disagree with you moar. That type of thinking isn't political. It's way moar about values and the ability to think critically. Individuals think and say things that are both "liberal" and "conservative" constantly. I've heard liberals deny honest debate on issues because it's "to harmful". I've also heard conservatives deny debate for the same reason.

Idiots are in every camp. Colse minded people are in every group. It's not political affiliation that is the problem. It's open mindedness vs. close mindedness that is the issue in my opinion.

• I think a lot of it has to do with the average age of the users tend to be fairly young. I once heard someone say that "If you are young and not a liberal, you have no heart. If you are old and not a conservative you have no brain." I think that sums up pretty well why young people are so much more likely to be liberal

There are also the matter that there are a lot of people from other countries on here, many of which are from more liberal cultures.

• Conservatives dont know how to use the internet. They are scared this is a porn website.

• Considering you couldn't even spell site,

I think you should be worrying about more important things

rather than who browses this site chief.

• And why do you have to insult me? Its not a word I spell or use everyday.

• The truth has a liberal slant

• Because all right thinking people are Liberals.

• More people are getting that conservatism is a cancer.

• Age.

Also if you're American most centrist people from other western countries may seem liberal.

There are quite a few libertarian types here. There are some social cons but they are definitely against the grain here.