Why is there no more down-voting?

What the hell? I didn't sign up for another facebook!

• It bothers me too
    67% (22)68% (23)67% (45)Vote
  • It's kind of annoying
    6% (2)15% (5)10% (7)Vote
  • I prefer it
    21% (7)12% (4)16% (11)Vote
  • Other
    6% (2)5% (2)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Everything else in the update is a legitimate improvement to the site but taking away down-votes is quite annoying
I know I said people misuse the down-voting system but that doesn't mean the down-voting system is bad.

2|3
16|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, the idea is to encourage positive interactions, and whenever there's disagreement, of course we can always express it on a comment!

3|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I kind of like the idea to having to explain why you disagree but I liked the down vote button a lot xD

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I don't like this either. I'm not fucking "hearting" someone's opinion. I'll *agree* with them but a heart insinuates way more attachment to other people's ideas than I'm willing to devote to this website.

4|4
    0|0
    • lol I just posted something similar. Completely agree... Or should I say, I loved what you said ❤️...
      😑😑

• Show All
    • Yo belle, is that 9mfeo's real pic?

• @Aeon_Flux_21 Eww don't be a creeper jfc

• I prefer it. People abuse downvotes and that can be really frustrating. I'd rather just give upvotes because it's more positive, and then comment if I really disagree with someone. That said, I'm not really a fan of the whole "heart" thing. I'd prefer a thumbs up or something. I love hearts but there's a time and place.

0|1
    0|0
  • This will just encourage more direct written abuse on people's opinions instead of calmly downvoting to express disappointment and keeping it moving. Disappointing and counterproductive, GAG.

3|2
    0|0
  • It's so dumb. This is not Facebook or Instagram or whatever. People disagree with opinions, and it's silencing one side of the argument.

5|1
    0|0
  • I haaaaaaaate it!

3|2
    0|0
  • It's gonna take some getting used to. I wanted to downvote like 20 things already! But I usually commented on things that I downvoted so I'll just continue to do that.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's ridiculous. It looks like Valentines Day threw up all over the place. Disgusting.

1|1
    0|0
  • So dumb lol

2|1
    0|0
  • When did this happen?

0|1
    0|0
  • It's stupid lol is this for like Valentine's day in February or something? Lol hopefully just for Valentine's day come on bring the downvote back!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yay! :D
    I just noticed they removed the down voting. I'm so happy that feature is gone. #nomorehate

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't like it either

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand why they'd take it off. Ridiculous.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not bothered. Maybe after some feedback, they'll bring that function back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I demand the downvoting option back!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9