This update features the removal of the dislike feature, and a new "heart" feature for liking opinions. Also, it shows you how many people commented on your opinion.
How do you feel about this? I'm kind of upset that they removed the downvote feature.
- I like it! 😍👍13% (4)19% (7)16% (11)Vote
- I'm indifferent. 😐🖐29% (9)22% (8)25% (17)Vote
- I hate it. 😡👎58% (18)59% (21)59% (39)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Not happy for a number of reasons. First thing I noticed is that I went to comment and it was trying to flag the opinion. They moved the position of the comment button so that you set a flag instead. Lets not move things away from where you expect them.
Downvotes... There are come opinions on here that are so offensive that people just have to voice that. They used to be able to cast a downvote. Now they must verbally state it and with the offensive people it will lead to bad words, so that people will likely just not get into it at all. Then only the other offensive people will jump in and support that post and it will look like it was appreciated although most might hate it.
So here is my vote.
Most Helpful Girl
I knew I'd be able to find this question on your 😊
I've been off for a few days so I'm pretty late but regardless of it I'm not a fan of the update not one bit 🙅
1. Why on earth do we need to take account of how many comments we have and how many came from which sex. There's just no point and it's useless -_- Also considering I wasn't hear when they updated it I had no idea what on earth the other numbers next to the comment image were at first. I just assumed that they moved the comment image over for no particular reason and decided to break up the the up votes from the down votes... Which leads me to #2.
2. I just don't understand why they removed our rights to disagree with someone. If they honestly think that that's a way to bring down the drama it is the exact opposite. It was a peaceful way to disagree with someone or their point of view by taking that away it only results into people forcibly commenting and having arguments. And not only that but I'm actually more upset about not being able to get feed back and seeing if people disagree with me or not than I am about no longer having the ability to disagree. But back to what I was originally saying being able to view your up/down votes had more purpose than giving us a total of how many comments we have.
3. Gag is trying to be something that it just isn't. After every update this site becomes more and more like Twitter and all other social media sites. This is a sike where you're suppose to give and seek advice and instead we're to busy liking, loving, hearting or whatever you want to call it each others opinions. Wasn't it good enough when we were able to Follow one another?
They just need to stop trying to make it "new and improved". Like they say if it ain't broke don't fix it 😕1